Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jkbrad11

Toshiba ES 3040C Firmware

I've read quite a bit on this forum so thanks for all the help you all do!

I've recently purchased a ES 3040C from a University and - of course - they wiped the HDD to protect their *sensitive* data including the firmware. I used to work on these machines when I worked for a different University. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the firmware for this specific model. Is there anyone out there who can help me out? I'm not asking for a freebie either; I appreciate all your hard work on this forum!

Re: Toshiba ES 3040C Firmware

hey i know this might be super late but if you need the firmware i can send it to you

phan hang

Exclamation Re: Toshiba ES 3040C Firmware

Hi, I need the Firmware for Toshiba ES 3040C, Can you send it for me, I am very grateful to you, Please Send it to my email, phanthihangtb@gmail.com, Thanks alot

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

at Vietnam, send me some can of beer (tiger beer) i can send to you all firmware's version of the e3040c

Quote Originally Posted by phan hang View Post
    Hi, I need the Firmware for Toshiba ES 3040C, Can you send it for me, I am very grateful to you, Please Send it to my email, phanthihangtb@gmail.com, Thanks alot

mg777

Exclamation Re: Toshiba ES 3040C Firmware

Hello! I changed the HDD to Toshiba e-STUDIO 3040c because the previous one can not be repaired but I need firmware. Can somebody help me? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MUMMIM View Post
    at Vietnam, send me some can of beer (tiger beer) i can send to you all firmware's version of the e3040c
    Hi, I need the Firmware for Toshiba ES 3040C, Can you send it for me, I am very grateful to you, Please Send it to my email, norbertosilvanobre@gmail.com, Thanks alot

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Toshiba ES 3040C Firmware

A Toshiba e3040c was introduced in 2011 and is officially on Toshiba Tec's not supported any longer list.

This heavy old pig of a copier is best forgotten as parts and support are no longer available.