Quote Originally Posted by mckinley View Post
there are a number of things that can cause CF20 - Dev drive clutches worn ( Colour ) / contaminated, gears in revolver unit, teeth broken on revolver unit ( usually due to toner not being fitted correctly ) , Dev worn / missing ( Colour ) , Colour Auto Toner Sensor reference patch ( grey ) stained ( must only ever be blown clean & never touched with anything or it's destroyed ) , revolver motor worn out , revolover motor driver board fault.... that's a few of the possible causes.

To be honest, if you were struggling to get the belt unit out, CF20 is going to be a pain for you.

We are condemning these on a regular basis now as the termination date is approaching & parts will be hard to come by.

Ps the paper is only jammed because the machine is throwing a call for service as the colour kicks in & that's stopping your machine in it's tracks.
I have no problems fixing stuff around, no matter how challenging they are, the problem is finding the right info and to know what I am looking for and what does it looks like. the service manual that I got unfortunately talks about error codes, what they mean and what to do to correct them which is fine but it does not say what the "Dev drive clutches, gears in revolver unit, Toner Sensor" look like and where those parts are located, or how to get to them.

this is an old copier that I have in my basement that I don't really feel like paying $150/hour to get it fixed by Toshiba when I can save that money for toner supplies and parts, no offence to technicians but I just don't have that kinda money to give away.