012-112
    010-111
    012-123
    012-162
    First time on this machine
    Any help would be appreciated

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

Re: 7345 jam out of fuser

Open the left door and inspect the gate on the inverter. This is where the paper goes after exiting the fuser. There is a small white plastic piece held on with 1 screw that holds the guide in place. If it is broken it allows the gate to shift forward and cause paper jams. You can either replace it with a new piece or do what I normally do, find some small piece of metal to bend into shape and screw it in place to hold the guide down.

http://www.partsdrop.com/inverter-mo...le-p-3127.html

Technician

Hi Exok,

I have tried to re-create with some metal this piece but it doesn't work yet.
    Can you show me exactly what I have to do or if you have some pictures of what you are going to create by yourself?
    I will really appreciate it!

Waiting, I send you best regards,
    kamoro

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

images.jpeg

This is the part I am talking about. It attaches to the front side of the left door assembly and keeps the inverter guide from moving. If your piece is intact as this one is, it is not your problem. If it is broken and only the part with the screw hole remains, you can either replace it with a new one or get creative with some self created and reformed metal bracket or even a paper clip. Good luck.

I don't have a photo of the repaired part because it has been a few years since the last one I repaired.

Technician

Hi Exok,
    Yes, this piece is broken and I have founded it in Italy, I'm waiting for it and hope it will be ok and solve the problem!!
    I let you know ;-)

Thanks again,
    Kamoro

Quote Originally Posted by Exok View Post
    images.jpeg

This is the part I am talking about. It attaches to the front side of the left door assembly and keeps the inverter guide from moving. If your piece is intact as this one is, it is not your problem. If it is broken and only the part with the screw hole remains, you can either replace it with a new one or get creative with some self created and reformed metal bracket or even a paper clip. Good luck.

I don't have a photo of the repaired part because it has been a few years since the last one I repaired.

Technician

Hi everybody,
    unfortunately the new part I have founded has got lost from postage service!
    I have serious difficulty to find a new item in Italy, can anybody help me to buy in an european reseller?

Many thanks for help!!
    Kamoro

Technician

Hi everybody,

I have changed the broken part (the white plastic part I was looking for) but paper continues to be not ejected from fuser properly and stops after few inches.
    I put some pictures taken..
    I have checked the fuser exit switch but it works correctly (test 001-107).
    I am really out of solution!!
    Do you have any help?

I post some pictures about.

Many thanks in advance everybody!!

IMG_20170123_172655 (Medium).jpgIMG_20170123_172701 (Medium).jpgIMG_20170123_172708 (Medium).jpg

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    7345 jam out of fuser

Most of the error code reffers to AP Finisher = 12-xxx
    May be not the fuser is the problem.
    You can try to check fuser exit sensor with door almost closed and watch if it sticks.

Technician
    7345 jam out of fuser

Unhappy Re: 7345 jam out of fuser

Yesterday I had the same jam, I was able to find the broken piece of plastic and I wire tied it together, I also found 2 of the exit rollers had broken loose from the shaft, and I glued them back to the shaft. Now it jams 1/4 inch out of the exit rollers every time. I don't think the exit rollers are getting power from the drive clutch, there are 2, I'm assuming one for forward and one for duplex reverse. Do these clutches go bad? I took them out and cleaned them, there was some rust between the plates, but they were pressed together. and I was done for the day. Still jams every copy at the exit. My Xerox experience is as old as dirt. So I'm guessing at this point.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Good evening to all. Take all finishing options off, power up and confirm you have removed the options if it asks. Now run those copies thru. Reason for this is you have to isolate the issue(s) and removing the finisher will allow you to do this. Ok back to the grind. CopyDoc did the field repair of super gluing the shaft for a temp fix. If you take that out and see the shaft free spinning then thats your issue. It is the Exit Transport Assembly Xerox 059K27187. Now you have to make sure that the belt that runs from the motor to the fuser motor is put back on. If not you will not get the fuser to move. Its a little belt (Parts list 1.2 Main Drive assembly #29) no part number listed. Of course this is in addition to the previous comments about the plastic piece on the left door assembly.

Hope this helps