Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Xerox 700i 047-310

Xerox 700i 047-310

Hi Guys just wondering could anyone shed any light on the above code.

Im a Sharp trained engineer so have no Xerox experience but looking at this machine for a friend. I have surmised that there is no response from the Finisher to the machine, all power leads and trips etc are fine, also two fuses on Finisher tested fine.

Any help would be great.....Thanks

Re: Xerox 700i 047-310

Quote Originally Posted by Ditchman View Post
    Hi Guys just wondering could anyone shed any light on the above code.

Im a Sharp trained engineer so have no Xerox experience but looking at this machine for a friend. I have surmised that there is no response from the Finisher to the machine, all power leads and trips etc are fine, also two fuses on Finisher tested fine.

Any help would be great.....Thanks
    OK here you go this is the entire section of the service manual relating to this error code

• Description

Output Comm Fail. IOT-Output comunication failure.

• Initial Action

CAUTION You may have to Power Off and then Power On the DFE prior to Powering Off/On the IOT and Accessories. The Accessories have their own power cord. Whenever a procedure states to Power Off and then Power On, POPO, etc., powering Off and then powering On the IOT does NOT Power Off the Accessory. The Accessory will have to be Powered Off and then On separately from the IOT by unplugging the Accessory power cord.

Turn the power Off then On.

• Procedure

Go to one of the following:

• Verify that the 5V Green LED (CR4) located at lower center of Main PWBA (K1, K2 Relay) Right is lit
    • Verify that the Red LED (CR1) located at bottom right of the board, near P8310. If it lights or flashes, repalce Main PWBA..
    • If it does not light: Check/measure the voltage of P8300-9 connector on right middle of the board. If it is 3V or more, replace the board of Output Device or Power Unit. If it is approx. 0V, check IOT-Output cable connection.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

What finisher does it have? Probably missing a power lead! Theres a hidden one inside the decurler cover

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Xerox 700i 047-310

It has the professional finisher.

At the minute I have 3 power leads in.
    one for paper supply, one for main machine and one for finisher,

Do you think there is another?

stephenforde

Quote Originally Posted by mickey singh View Post
    What finisher does it have? Probably missing a power lead! Theres a hidden one inside the decurler cover
    Hi there, I moved our 700i and am getting that 047-310 Error code but I noticed that I originally had 6 plugs for this machine including the Rip and Monitor so 4 for the machine. I now have only three plugged in for the machine so think that perhaps its this hidden decurler plug. I have looked for it and can't find it. Could you possibly enlighten me as to where its hidden? I have searched but not found it on the net. All help very much appreciated..