Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: C60 C70

Senior Tech 250+ Posts InterfaceP's Avatar

C60 C70

Does anyone know what the details are on the C60/C70 for RIP's. I have seen that they can come with an External, Bustled , or Integrated. Is the Integrated able to do color balance and adjustments like a RIP or if it just a Post Script?

I have looked at the Xerox website but, I cant find anything.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts jhalfhide's Avatar

Re: C60 C70

Integrated gives you nothing in the way of adjustments. It's basically just PS. Bustled is an EFI unit and they do a free flow external. Have seen them working with EFI external RIP's too in the showroom.

External ones basically just rip faster due to bigger spec and more storage on hdd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: C60 C70

Its coming with 4 types of server. simple printer with internal controller, you can just send the print through driver same like a desktop printer.

FFPS integrated controller , its based on license and you can access through web console some basic settings are available in this rip. its newly designed.

Fiery Integrated controller, same as above without license

Fiery EX controller , its external Rip with optional graphic art package. xrite calibrator and much more. if you are looking for graphic art customers printing then go with external controller.

I am looking media kit for FFPS integrated server because one of my server has down and need to reinstall.