Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

WorkCentre 3045ni MFP

Hello,
    I had to disassemble and clean interior of this multifunctional printer from alternative toner.

""By the way I have not seen stupider MFP ever.
    The developing and photoconductor unit of this machine are unable to remove out without totally dismounting printerīs chassis.
    I think, Xerox made it this way: Chinesse put photoconductor on the desk and mount the other parts on it.""

So I had to exhaust toner by develop-unit replenishing hole. After assembling I installed new original Xerox toner and tried to make lot of blank copies to replenish toner but this method is almost endless.

Is better way how to replenish toner ? For example by some service replenish cycle ?

Thank you very much for your advice

Re: WorkCentre 3045ni MFP

Quote Originally Posted by lebo View Post
    Hello,
    I had to disassemble and clean interior of this multifunctional printer from alternative toner.

""By the way I have not seen stupider MFP ever.
    The developing and photoconductor unit of this machine are unable to remove out without totally dismounting printerīs chassis.
    I think, Xerox made it this way: Chinesse put photoconductor on the desk and mount the other parts on it.""

So I had to exhaust toner by develop-unit replenishing hole. After assembling I installed new original Xerox toner and tried to make lot of blank copies to replenish toner but this method is almost endless.

Is better way how to replenish toner ? For example by some service replenish cycle ?

Thank you very much for your advice
    Well,
    Now I can replay to myself. This machine use developer/toner system. Price for disassembling and changing developing unit is not profitable.
    I think replacement of any part including common pickup roller is not profitable, so it could be said, buying this machine is not profitable as well :-)