Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Looking for part number for a harness for 510 engineering machince manual don't list

IMG_20160524_162843.jpgIMG_20160524_162814.jpgIMG_20160524_162744.jpg

Good morning guys,

I am looking for a part number for a harness for the 510 engineering machine the manual does

show the part. The first picture shows the two connectors that connects to the main board in the

back of the machine. the second picture show the connectors tha connect to the drum motor and

erase lamps the third pictures shows the entire harness. seem like a short and some wires are burnt.

Please help.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Looking for part number for a harness for xerox 510/8850 machince manual don't l

I found out there is a similar machine to the xerox 510 that is the xerox 8850 may some one has manual and
    can check the part number for me .

Thanks

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Looking for part number for a harness for 510 engineering machince manual don't l

Is there any chance you can show us where that wiring harness would be found in that machine?
    For what it is worth, I haven't worked on Xerox equipment long enough to be any sort of authority here. Still, for the variety of other equipment I've worked on before I got here, wiring harnesses are actually kind of hard to come by. The others expected me to be able to fix that sort of thing.
    Sorry if this was a waste of time.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Looking for part number for a harness for 510 engineering machince manual don't list

Re: Looking for part number for a harness for 510 engineering machince manual don't l

service-manual.net has the 8850 wide format/510DP PDF Service manual/parts list, 446 pages for $12.99.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

So far as I know, this harness is not spared by Xerox. This is the case for most of the wire harnesses in the 510 / 8850. However, we can sell you this harness. Please respond with an email to cbyrne@goevergreen.net