Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Xerox DC260 - Color Out Of Alignment

Hello everyone.

Several days ago I try to solve a problem of alignment of colors.
    We have moved a Xerox DocuColor 260 to another store to work with the machine, and now the colors Yellow, Magenta and Cyan (A bit), they are not where they should be.

It had never happened to me. I tried to change the values in Maintenance / MAX Setup / "In/Out Manual Setup" introducing "Position Adjustment" the values manually, but I can not move a tenth of a millimeter colors.

I tried to remove the MOB ADC sensor and clean, but has not suffered absolutely effect.

I find no diagnostic software for the machine and Fiery CommandWorkstation not give me options to change the color values.

Has anyone had a similar problem? What else I can do to fix it?
    Appreciate your help, I've already 8 days without being able to solve it.

I attached a scanned image of how the colors are displaced.
    DC260-OutOfAlignment2.jpg

------------------
    Hola a todos.

Hace varios días que intento resolver un problema de alineación de colores.
    Hemos trasladado una Xerox DocuColor 260 a otro almacén para trabajar con la máquina, y ahora los colores Amarillo, Magenta y un poco el Cyan, no están donde deben de estar.

Nunca me había pasado esto. He probado a modificar los valores en Maintenance / MAX Setup / "In/Out Manual Setup" introduciendo en "Position Adjustment" los valores manualmente, pero no consigo desplazar ni una décima de milímetro los colores.

He probado a desmontar el sensor MOB ADC y limpiarlo, pero no ha sufrido absolutamente ningún efecto.

No encuentro ningún software de diagnóstico para la máquina y Fiery CommandWorkstation no me da opciones para modificar los valores del color.

¿Alguien ha tenido un problema similar? ¿Qué más puedo hacer para solucionarlo?
    Agradecería vuestra ayuda, llevo ya 8 días sin poder resolverlo.

Os adjunto una imagen escaneada de cómo están desplazados los colores.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox DC260 - Color Out Of Alignment

Re: Xerox DC260 - Color Out Of Alignment

There is a software diagnostic tool but only for read/write/ save nvm's and firmware load/reload.
    Complete diagnostic procedures are builtin machine service program.
    Try to clean once again MOB sensor, 2nd btr roll, ibt assy belt and sensors and check if the ibt cleaner assy function properly- no streaks of toner remain on belt after ibt cleaner.
    After that go into service and run color registration or much better do max setup procedure.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Make sure all colours are present in halftones, missing a colour in a particular area when it reads the registraion will result im all 0s in reg setup

There is much work to do.

This morning I will go step by step what you tell me. Belt is cleaned for the launch. Anyway, I'll clean again.
    I'll try to document everything for post here, along with the results. That always helps

----------------------

Hay mucho trabajo que hacer.

Esta mañana iré haciendo paso por paso lo que me has pedido. La cinta la limpié para la puesta en marcha. En cualquier caso, la limpiaré otra vez.
    Voy a tratar de documentar todo para publicarlo aquí, junto con los resultados. Eso siempre ayuda

Hello !

Everything I've done has failed.
    What I have done to the machine has been the following:
    - I dismounted (Again) the MOB sensor, I cleaned the sensors and have moved position.
    - I removed the two belt (Figure 1, blue and red) and I cleaned with vacuum cleaner and brush.
    DC260-OutOfAlignment3-A.jpg

- I have reviewed other media sensors and have gone over with brush and vacuum cleaner.
    Many parts of the machine were like in the picture number 2.
    DC260-OutOfAlignment3-B.jpg

- I have set screws that support color drums because it seems they were a little loose (Figure 3).
    DC260-OutOfAlignment3-C.jpg

- Finally I printed a page for ColorCal calibration and the result is what you see. Just like before doing this.
    DC260-OutOfAlignment3.jpg

Is not there any way to manually manipulate values print in color?

I do not know what else to do. I run out of ideas.

-------------------------------
    Hola !

Todo lo que he hecho ha sido insatisfactorio.
    Lo que he hecho a la máquina ha sido lo siguiente:
    - He desmontado (Una vez más) el sensor MOB, he limpiado los sensores y los he movido de posición.
    - He desmontado las dos cintas de arrastre (Imagen 1, azul y rojo) y las he limpiado con aspirador y pincel.
    - He revisado los demás sensores de papel y las he repasado con pincel y aspiradora.
    Muchas partes de la máquina estaban como en la imagen número 2.
    - He fijado los tornillos que soportan los tambores del color porque parece que estaban un poco flojos (Imagen 3).
    - Por último, he impreso una página para la calibración con ColorCal y el resultado es el que veis. Exactamente igual que antes de hacer todo esto.

¿No existe alguna forma de manipular manualmente los valores de impresión en el color?

Yo ya no sé qué más hacer. Se me agotan las ideas.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Did you print test pattern 11 on all colours to see if there were any really bad fade out on inboard or outboard side?? Its usually because it cant read a colour, also you can remove plastic panel where tray 5 sits and look at the arrows when it runs its reg setup, make sure all is present, also there is a metal shutter on the mob sensor that you can remove, failing that itll could be the ibt assy or mcu, but try the halftones first

Hi again, everybody.

Mickey, I printed two patterns (11 and 1) before and after removing the blind MOB sensor.
    I have to say that the clear strip that comes right out of print, is produced by the magenta drum, before the transfer of the store the drum mades the strip and we have to change the drum. But before the transfer of store colors were aligned.

DC260-OutOfAlignment4-Pattern11.jpg

DC260-OutOfAlignment4-Pattern1.jpg

The result I get is practically the same.
    Now the MOB sensor has not blind:
    Foto 13-7-16 13_Peq.jpg

What else can we do?
    ----------------------
    Hola a todos de nuevo.

Mickey, he impreso dos patrones (El 11 y el 1) antes y después de retirar la persiana del sensor MOB.
    He de decir, que la franja clara que sale a la derecha de la impresión, la produce el tambor magenta que, antes del traslado de almacén ya hacía la franja y tenemos que cambiar ese tambor. Pero antes del traslado de almacén los colores estaban alineados.

El resultado que obtengo es prácticamente el mismo.
    Ahora mismo el sensor MOB no tiene persiana.

¿Qué mas podemos hacer?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Did you print test pattern 11 in single colour also?

Yes, I've tried in yellow with Cin. 60% and Xerox prints full page in yellow a bit displaced.

I can't scan now, but tomorrow I'll do.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Try all colours at 26% it will show more