Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: 93-564 Error Code

Quote Originally Posted by prismtech View Post
    When you go to the "Close Callout" tab, place a check mark in the reset / clear messages box and hit "exit and reboot".

This causes the colorqube to re-initialize from scratch. Once you have worked with enough of them, you can tell if they are going to successfully boot just by ear.

If the machine fires up and only bangs the scanner around, the unit is starting with a fault. Also indicated by the fans stopping 5 seconds after the UI inits.
    ok, I did that but I selected exit only! good to know! thanks

If the "umbilical" is leaking right at the nipples its the head not the umbilical. This will cause the head reservoir fill failure.

Like I said, the generation "A" heads only seal up once (%99 of the time). Once you pop them out they will never seal backup. Throw them out.
    im not sure where to go from here! is it the ambillical, head or reservoir! maybe I put it back together and clear the code as you suggested! like I said the problem didnt start until I replaced those parts! I couldnt see any problem with what I did and I did the purge (dc976) and I get the code. These machines are tough! I dont work on them much but when I do it's almost always an Issue. no one on my crew will work on them, but I take a day off and another orders a bunch of parts and now it becomes my problem! It is what it is! thanks for your assist, my friend. any help is always appreciated!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    93-564 Error Code

Quote Originally Posted by acsolutions View Post
    im not sure where to go from here! is it the ambillical, head or reservoir! maybe I put it back together and clear the code as you suggested! like I said the problem didnt start until I replaced those parts! I couldnt see any problem with what I did and I did the purge (dc976) and I get the code. These machines are tough! I dont work on them much but when I do it's almost always an Issue. no one on my crew will work on them, but I take a day off and another orders a bunch of parts and now it becomes my problem! It is what it is! thanks for your assist, my friend. any help is always appreciated!
    Put it all back together and fire it up.

Watch for leaks from the back of the head.

Listen for the gurgling sound.

If it does either pull the plug out of the wall.

If neither, reset codes.

Put it all back together and fire it up.

Watch for leaks from the back of the head.

Listen for the gurgling sound.

If it does either pull the plug out of the wall.

If neither, reset codes.
    Reset error now I'm getting a 93-547 and 93-940. I guess I'll be replacing the reservoir. I guess I won't need to purge it when I replace just the reservoir? I don't see a need

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    93-564 Error Code

Reset error now I'm getting a 93-547 and 93-940. I guess I'll be replacing the reservoir. I guess I won't need to purge it when I replace just the reservoir? I don't see a need
    You need to purge on a new res.

Check for blowout signs like this:

These are all pics of what happens when heads leak after being reinstalled - used. All are now junk.

Sent from my SM-J120W using Tapatalk

You need to purge on a new res.

Check for blowout signs like this:

These are all pics of what happens when heads leak after being reinstalled - used. All are now junk.
    The manuals said I don't need to purge it if I'm only going to replace the reservoir.
    I replaced the #4 print head because it was leaking on the lower head!

With what I described to you does it sound like a reservoir issue? I added wax to the reservoir because it become low and still the same problem? I'm just going to replace the reservoir and go into dc976 and purge only the reservoir and that's it! Do you think I need anything else?

With what I described to you does it sound like a reservoir issue? I added wax to the reservoir because it become low and still the same problem? I'm just going to replace the reservoir and go into dc976 and purge only the reservoir and that's it! Do you think I need anything else?
    .. the manual doesn't say anything about purging the reservoir if you're just replacing the reservoir. It just talks about doing the head-to-head adjustment

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    93-564 Error Code

.. the manual doesn't say anything about purging the reservoir if you're just replacing the reservoir. It just talks about doing the head-to-head adjustment
    The option for reservoir ink fault recovery exists for a reason. You don't just bang in a new pot and fire it up.