Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Dry Ink Collection Auger 2 Will Fail Soon

Hi all

I had a broken dry ink collection auger 2 and replaced it. Now the machine seems ok but I cant get the warning off (Dry Ink Auger 2 Will Fail Soon). Is there a way to get into diagnostics and maybe reset an NVM code to get rid of it? How do I even get into diagnostics on the DC5000? Any help would be really appreciated. I am now getting a subsystem fault 4 323. Wondering if it's related to that or that something else that needs to be looked at.

Please help

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Dry Ink Collection Auger 2 Will Fail Soon

Re: Dry Ink Collection Auger 2 Will Fail Soon

This fault requires a PWS laptop to go into DC5000 diagnostics. NVM 755-809 must be reset to 0. Your other fault, 4-323
    requires a PWS to check drum drive motor failure, DC330 004-007. This machine does not appear to have onboard UI diagnostics.

Wow

Many Thanks for your help. How can I get the PWS please?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrain View Post
    This fault requires a PWS laptop to go into DC5000 diagnostics. NVM 755-809 must be reset to 0. Your other fault, 4-323
    requires a PWS to check drum drive motor failure, DC330 004-007. This machine does not appear to have onboard UI diagnostics.

Hi All

I now have a pws laptop. Could someone please show me how to get rid of the message "Dry ink auger 2 will fail soon". I believe i have the books and diagnostics software for the dc5000 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steps View Post
    Hi All

I now have a pws laptop. Could someone please show me how to get rid of the message "Dry ink auger 2 will fail soon". I believe i have the books and diagnostics software for the dc5000 on it.

Hi All

I managed to clear the above error but ended up with another problem. When I reset the assigned NVM to 0, I didn't know how to exit out of diagnostics properly as it's the first time i'm using a PWS so I exited anyway. Now I'm having and error 12 295 which is to do with the finisher. I have a HCS on my machine but it's not detecting it and it (HCS) doesn't even power on with the machine when turned on. I thought it could be a problem with the HCS so I replaced it with the normal sorter that is plugged directly to the machine and get's its power from the machine but that isn't working too. What is happening please. I'm really worried.

Any help would be appreciated.

Michael