Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    remy

Xerox Docucolor 250

Hi need help. My Xerox Docucolor is giving error code 010-321. Paper is not even reaching the fuser unit, the soonest it enters the printer passing first rollers its keep on getting jammed. Can somebody help.
    Last edited by remy; 04-20-2017 at 02:35 PM. Reason: more information

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Tonersniffer's Avatar

Re: Xerox Docucolor 250

Did try another fuser? 010-321 fuser nip fail.

remy

Thank you very much for the response. Paper is not reaching fuser unit it's stopping well before that, and Yes I havn't tried a different fuser unit. As you know they are quite expensive. I was trying to make sure its for sure fuser unit before I go ahead and buy another one. I was reading some other blogs where they also mentioned something about clearing error codes such as 744-156 which has something do with fuser unit. I tried but value is not setting to "0". All i want is this thing to work...lol

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Tonersniffer's Avatar

I have not seen the problem I researched

1. Paper jams in the registration area and a 10-321 fault is declared. Open the drawer and inspect the fuser connector. Remove any paper fragments that are found.
    2. No print or copy can be made, jams after the sensor mounted on the 2nd BTR assembly (that should start the Fuser turning). Fuser Motor did not turn but it works with DC330, code 10-001 Replace the MCU pwb and the Fuser assembly with no effect. Replacing the Fuser Motor (PL 1.1 item #1 part #7K87841) solved the problem.
    3. Unfused prints/copies with any kind of paper, sometimes after a paper reload. Erroneous fuser nip (missing fuser reverse motor information) . If we disconnect Fuser nip sensor (inside the Fuser Assy) do not give fault code 10-321 and with dc330 sensor nip activation works well.replaced the MCU pwb, IOT pwb, flat cables, Fuser Motor , the Fuser assembly and reload machine sw , with no effect. Replacing the MCU NVM PWB solved the problem.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox Docucolor 250

Open the drawer, remove the fuser assy and check the fuser connector from the rear frame
    Also check the conector from fuser assy.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Take out fuser and inspect it. If you a manual then take the fuser apart and clean the sensors. If you fail, you at least know what to look for in the future. Worst case scenario is you have to get another fuser? PM me and I can get you one pretty cheap, even go used to see if it is the fuser. Belt nip errors, you are not gonna fool the machine. this is a safety issue. Regardless of time it depends on the media that you put thru. Each piece puts wear and tear and heavier coated stock will run these out much faster. Most DocuColor clients in print shops have a 2nd fuser just for Coated Stock as it destroys fuser prematurely.

Hope this helps