Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Service manuals for xerox 7345, 7435 and 7545

I want service manuals for xerox 73xx, 74xx, 75xx. I would really appreciate if anyone could help here.

Thanks.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Service manuals for xerox 7345, 7435 and 7545

Re: Service manuals for xerox 7345, 7435 and 7545

I don't believe any PDF manuals for the machines you requested exist. See below for explanation.

Xerox to avoid unauthorized distribution and theft of their manuals and software have come up with a unique solution.

What they do is called EDOC (Electronic Documentation) this combined with Eurka (The service bulletins for all machines) and installed on a PWS (Personal Work Station) Laptop.

Give the Tech in the filed all the info and software he needs. The gatekeeper is a piece of software call GSN (Global Service Network) which ask for a user ID and Password.

The PWS will not let any of the software or EDOC files be used or viewed unless the GSN allows it.

There are some HACKED GSN programs out there that allow you to run the PWS, but Xerox tries to kill them as fast as it finds them.

That's why you can find guys with fully working PWS for sale, but who know for how long.

Hope this has been informative for you.

Take Care

Rockude