Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Xerox 7545 toner 1% issue

Have this issue on several 7545's. Black toner reads 1% after a few thousand prints but physically feels at last 3/4 full. The machine will continue to read 1% for the remainder of the life of life of the physical toner, printing until the physical toner is empty.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox 7545 toner 1% issue

BUMP. Anyone have any thought at all on this issue? I have not got anywhere with it unfortunately.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

This can be seen a few different ways. I must first ask Are you using generic supplies or have you refilled/rechipped any of the toners? Print out a Supply Usage Page and look at date installed under toners! If they say a fairly recent date 2015 to present then you are ok, if it has a date of Jan 01 1979 or gives wired numbers / letters that are very far off, that is a software corruption and can be rectified by NVM settings.

Hope this helps

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

JrTech that is interesting what you wrote. I have seen also that toner remaining level is different if you swop cartridges between machines.

Sorry for joining this post but do you know why WC 7220 shows sometimes all supplies 100%. I had seen this in a past and would like to know the reason or solution.