Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    bld01

Help- Xerox Colorqube 8700 Scanner Fault

I am a newbie, obviously, and am now running my own small business. I'm having an issue with my Xerox Colorqube 8700 - It's giving me a scanner fault error - which is preventing me from making a photocopy, scan a document, or fax a document.

Hoping someone can step me through how to diagnose & fix it. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in Advance.

Brent

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Help- Xerox Colorqube 8700 Scanner Fault

Quote Originally Posted by bld01 View Post
    I am a newbie, obviously, and am now running my own small business. I'm having an issue with my Xerox Colorqube 8700 - It's giving me a scanner fault error - which is preventing me from making a photocopy, scan a document, or fax a document.

Hoping someone can step me through how to diagnose & fix it. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in Advance.

Brent
    turn machine off.. disconnect all scanner cables and reconnect... power up.. if that doesn't fix update new firmware .. if no go look at the scanner ctl bd

bld01

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    turn machine off.. disconnect all scanner cables and reconnect... power up.. if that doesn't fix update new firmware .. if no go look at the scanner ctl bd
    Thank you for your input. I have turned it off & on several times & disconnected & reconnected the cord while off. I just updated the firmware. Still the same scanner fault error. IF you or someone else could guide me through the scanner control board or the next steps in troubleshooting, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bld01 View Post
    Thank you for your input. I have turned it off & on several times & disconnected & reconnected the cord while off. I just updated the firmware. Still the same scanner fault error. IF you or someone else could guide me through the scanner control board or the next steps in troubleshooting, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much.
    you should be able to find the manual online .. or call Whit @800-367-4836 ItemsInc.com