Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Xerox docucolor 260

I have a problem with Xerox docucolor 260, it's turn on but doesn't appear nothing in monitor (like in the photo).the message is "tap download". Any idea?

Thanks20170812_113950.jpg

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox docucolor 260

Re: Xerox docucolor 260

You need to open the back machine cage and reseat all the memory boards that you see on large electronic board.

After you put all together, power on the machine, same error remain you can try to reset machine nvm's.
    This reset will lost the machine network settings and others machine features. It' s good ideea to have at your hand saved machine nvm's.

Procedure for machine reset nvm is to push Save , Stop and 3 buttons same time together while you power on the machine from power button. Stay pushing Save, Stop, 3 few seconds after power on then release they.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    You need to open the back machine cage and reseat all the memory boards that you see on large electronic board.

After you put all together, power on the machine, same error remain you can try to reset machine nvm's.
    This reset will lost the machine network settings and others machine features. It' s good ideea to have at your hand saved machine nvm's.

Procedure for machine reset nvm is to push Save , Stop and 3 buttons same time together while you power on the machine from power button. Stay pushing Save, Stop, 3 few seconds after power on then release they.
    I try to reset here 20170812_192231.jpg but now show me this error 124-315 I try to reset but I can't , can you send me photo to see how is make it ?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Xerox docucolor 260

In your picture is the Fiery printing server. The machine cage is upper where the all thick cables go.
    New error mean nvm corruption.
    You can try again with nvm reset.