Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

error code 75-211

I have a Xerox dc 250 when I switched on it will be ready to copy when I select tray 5 and load paper it won't lift or sense paper even when I remove paper it won't detect that I have removed paper but when I make a copy from tray 5 it ll give me error code 75-211 what could be the problem please help

Re: error code 75-211

Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    I have a Xerox dc 250 when I switched on it will be ready to copy when I select tray 5 and load paper it won't lift or sense paper even when I remove paper it won't detect that I have removed paper but when I make a copy from tray 5 it ll give me error code 75-211 what could be the problem please help
    The error code is that the lift down on tray 5 isn't working. Try looking under the lift section to make sure nothing has got under the paper lift plate that is stopping it.

When you start the machine does it lift up tray 5? If it does then does the lift motor sound laboured?
    When you put paper in tray 5 does it register on the screen and ask what paper have you put in?

If when you come to print or copy using tray 5 it does not lift the paper ready for you then the lift motor is gone or more likely the lift motor gear.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jake2o View Post
    The error code is that the lift down on tray 5 isn't working. Try looking under the lift section to make sure nothing has got under the paper lift plate that is stopping it.

When you start the machine does it lift up tray 5? If it does then does the lift motor sound laboured?
    When you put paper in tray 5 does it register on the screen and ask what paper have you put in?

If when you come to print or copy using tray 5 it does not lift the paper ready for you then the lift motor is gone or more likely the lift motor gear.
    thanks the lift motor gear is broken is the gear spared of i have to buy the all lift motor unit

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    error code 75-211

You can get the "NEW STYLE" gear fix.

Xerox Part Number 655N00367