Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox 7435 Office Finisher LX Error Code 012-212

Hello there. I really need some help with a Xerox Workcentre 7435 equipped with an Office Finisher LX. I am getting a 012-212 (stacker tray upper limit fail). I cannot use the upper tray, the stapler, or the hole puncher because of this error.

Could someone direct me to the proper location of the stacker upper limit sensor specific location? From what I can see, there is a metal tab on the stacker vertical travel assembly that appears to be sandwiched between the sensor. It looks like the stacker is already in the most vertical upwards position. I can tell this because the stacker assembly is at the end of travel in the vertical travel guides.

Also, could it be it just needs a reset? What are the component control codes to alternately move the stacker tray up and down (to check this sub-system operation)?

Finally, where do I go to find the 7435 service manual? I do not have a PWS or EDOCS.

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Re: Xerox 7435 Office Finisher LX Error Code 012-212

Update to the 012-212 Office Finisher LX error code.

Found through testing this evening that the set clamp paper holder fingers were not contacting the finisher stacker tray correctly. This is because the stacker tray has been damaged and moved out of its normal position. Therefore, the ste clamp paper thickness fingers did not have a good surface to judge against, sat there and cycled a few times, and produced error code 012-212 (Stacker Tray Upper Limit Fail). So, I used my fingers to put and hold pressure on the fingers. Then I ran a single sheet and a two sheet stapled copy separately and the finisher worked fine.

So I think to resolve this and get out of here tonight, I need a new stacker tray, Xerox part number 050K61105. Could someone please identify a source from which I can obtain this tray?

Thank you for your help and support.