Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Seeking Advice: Poor Quality PrintOut in WorkCentre 7120

I having an issue of resolving and figure out a best solution of this WorkCentre 7120 Machine. Im a newbie technician for this Xerox Machine. Please see my screenshot printout copy of a test print page from the mahcine

For those who had an encounter like this issue before in their machine. Please share to me the idea or to have some input to resolve the problem. Im not sure which problems are, maybe the transfer belt or the developer film or developer drum of the machine. I really appreciate if somebody here who are expert in the Xerox Machine who can spare for solution. I need your help,please.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Seeking Advice: Poor Quality PrintOut in WorkCentre 7120

Please post the poor quality page as an attachment.

I cannot tell (and it's not scaleable) from the windows test page you posted if the markings are all up and down the page or only towards the top?

Please put a blank sheet on the scanner glass and make a copy to see if thier are marks on it as well.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
    Please post the poor quality page as an attachment.

I cannot tell (and it's not scaleable) from the windows test page you posted if the markings are all up and down the page or only towards the top?

Please put a blank sheet on the scanner glass and make a copy to see if thier are marks on it as well.

Im very sorry of my grammer of this subject title, i think im wrong on it. But the truth on is it that this picture i've attached is that, i did a print test page on the machine and did a photocopy the original file it still give a print out of a dark spots in the paper.

What advice can you give to me to resolve this type of problem in the machine. Does it appear the attached photo in my thread?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobie1 View Post
    I'm very sorry of my grammar of this subject title, i think i'm wrong on it. But the truth on is it that this picture I've attached is that, i did a print test page on the machine and did a photocopy the original file it still give a print out of a dark spots in the paper.

What advice can you give to me to resolve this type of problem in the machine. Does it appear the attached photo in my thread?

scan the page and upload

also give us the life of the consumables drums/toner/dev/belt/fuser.

i would pull all consumables and do a thorough cleaning also.. don't forget laser slit glass.

what have you done to it?