Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    700i error 077-123

700i error 077-123

I am getting this code repeatedly, when it happens the paper is just shy of entering the fuser - right at the trailing edge of the rubber belt feeding it into the fuser section. It will feed 2 sheets OK then stop on the third sheet. Always stops the sheet in the exact same position.
    Printing on 11x17 sheets tried feeding from 3 different trays. Occurs on both single side and duplex printing. I tried blowing off the sensors at the front and back of that section.
    Is there something specific I can try in component control to narrow it down?

700i error 077-123

Re: 700i error 077-123

Still battling this problem . . . I am able to run 8.5x11 sheets fine, but 17" jams every time. Heavier stock might get a few sheets through before jamming, text weight will jam every time

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    700i error 077-123

Quote Originally Posted by MPrints View Post
    Still battling this problem . . . I am able to run 8.5x11 sheets fine, but 17" jams every time. Heavier stock might get a few sheets through before jamming, text weight will jam every time
    Send me mail stoadis@gmail.com.
    I will show you some bulletins

Sorry to dredge up an old thread.

I am running into the same issues and am curious as to what the problem actually was and how to fix it.

700i error 077-123

Quote Originally Posted by steve_h View Post
    Sorry to dredge up an old thread.

I am running into the same issues and am curious as to what the problem actually was and how to fix it.
    Hello Steve it has been a while but if I recall correctly I had a tech come and help me and he found that the clutch at the machine (inboard) side of that area was the problem, I think a cracked plastic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by MPrints View Post
    I am getting this code repeatedly, when it happens the paper is just shy of entering the fuser - right at the trailing edge of the rubber belt feeding it into the fuser section. It will feed 2 sheets OK then stop on the third sheet. Always stops the sheet in the exact same position.
    Printing on 11x17 sheets tried feeding from 3 different trays. Occurs on both single side and duplex printing. I tried blowing off the sensors at the front and back of that section.
    Is there something specific I can try in component control to narrow it down?

hello your problem is not sensor registration motor.