Thread: Xerox 4112-4127

Technician
    Xerox 4112-4127

Xerox 4112-4127

I previously posted this problem under the machine model Xerox DC 900 (Asia Pacific). I am posting it under the European equivalent Xerox 4112-4127

This machine will print a few pages then it makes a "clunk" noise. From then on the pages output are not fusing properly.

1. If I open the machine up the fuser pressure roller has "released"......which is why the pages are not fusing.
    2. I have checked the fuser itself. It seems all O.K. and the "pressure coupling" itself is not damaged or worn.
    3. I also disconnected the fuser pressure detect sensor to check what would happen. As the machine starts to warm up it displays an error, so the sensor is working.

Regards

Fuzzylogic

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Xerox 4112-4127

There is a small bearing in the fuser drive assembly that wears out. The bearing is not spared. You have to replace the drive assembly. If you have access to Konica Minolta parts the same bearing is used on the decurl roller shaft of the 7165 through the Bizhub 751 fuser assembly. You can order just the bearing from Konica Minolta.

Technician
    Xerox 4112-4127

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    There is a small bearing in the fuser drive assembly that wears out. The bearing is not spared. You have to replace the drive assembly. If you have access to Konica Minolta parts the same bearing is used on the decurl roller shaft of the 7165 through the Bizhub 751 fuser assembly. You can order just the bearing from Konica Minolta.
    Thanks for the info Paul.The problem this machine has is in the "fuser pressure roller" area. The fuser itself seems to drive O. K. Is this bearing you are talking about in the "pressure roller "area ?? And yes I do have access to Konica parts.

Regards

Fuzzylogic.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Replace fuser nip clutch