Thread: activation code

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

activation code

i have a xeox wc 7535 displaying register supplies using Activation Code. Anybody help me this code.

Re: activation code

Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    i have a xeox wc 7535 displaying register supplies using Activation Code. Anybody help me this code.
    Save nvm for that machine on a usb drive then remove the battery(yellow lithium battery) on the nvm pwb inside ess for 5 minutes and then reinstall and problem solved

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    activation code

Quote Originally Posted by kawessa View Post
    Save nvm for that machine on a usb drive then remove the battery(yellow lithium battery) on the nvm pwb inside ess for 5 minutes and then reinstall and problem solved
    if the battery is failing you need to REPLACE the battery

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    activation code

Quote Originally Posted by Reeves View Post
    What did you changed to the machine ?
    Trying to use another type of toner ?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    activation code

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    What did you changed to the machine ?
    Trying to use another type of toner ?
    that sounds like what he did...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kawessa View Post
    Thanks how do I save NVM on the usb without using PWS how do I save direct from the machine

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    activation code

You have a couple of choices.

I have never tried the NVRAM save and battery trick, so I leave that up to you.

I think "Phil B" and the rest of the guys are probably right in that you have the WRONG supplies in your machine.(Let me explain).

One, if you did absolutely nothing to the machine and it suddenly started asking for the activation code it probably was on a "Metered" toner plan. You can verify this by looking at the toner part numbers. When the XDA (Xerox Device Agent) software that works in conjunction with the Xerox billing dept, doesn't get a reading or doesn't connect for a period of time, the machine will automatically disable the billing plan that was installed, and revert the machine back to a "SOLD" mode.

At this point you can swap out the "Metered" toner for 'Sold" toner.

Or call the Xerox Page Connect program and put the machine back under some type of plan.

Here are the toner numbers for “Metered” toner: CMYK

006R015009, 006R015010, 006R015011, 006R015012.

Two, You could swap out the "Metered" toner board for a "Sold" board (Readily available on ebay)

Three, Pay for a bootleg avtivation code that would enable the "Metered" toner.

It’s up to you.

Let us know how you make out.

joelsd619

Quote Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
    You have a couple of choices.

I have never tried the NVRAM save and battery trick, so I leave that up to you.

I think "Phil B" and the rest of the guys are probably right in that you have the WRONG supplies in your machine.(Let me explain).

One, if you did absolutely nothing to the machine and it suddenly started asking for the activation code it probably was on a "Metered" toner plan. You can verify this by looking at the toner part numbers. When the XDA (Xerox Device Agent) software that works in conjunction with the Xerox billing dept, doesn't get a reading or doesn't connect for a period of time, the machine will automatically disable the billing plan that was installed, and revert the machine back to a "SOLD" mode.

At this point you can swap out the "Metered" toner for 'Sold" toner.

Or call the Xerox Page Connect program and put the machine back under some type of plan.

Here are the toner numbers for “Metered” toner: CMYK

006R015009, 006R015010, 006R015011, 006R015012.

Two, You could swap out the "Metered" toner board for a "Sold" board (Readily available on ebay)

Three, Pay for a bootleg avtivation code that would enable the "Metered" toner.

It’s up to you.

Let us know how you make out.
    I'm having the same issue. I've been using aftermarket toners on a metered machine. If it's the toners that are causing the error, will it resolve itself if I go back to using genuine toners?

Also, I was not able to find the "toner card" on eBay. Would you happen to have a link?

I would REALLY appreciate your help!

Thanks!