Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox j75 error 097-317- need NVM codes

I have Xerox J75 printer and I got the 097-317 error. I cleaned it up and kept getting the error. I kept checking behind myself to see what was going on. There is no blockage or anything stuck in the system. I check the black toner area and cleaned it and everything. Nothing would change the error even when I would restart the machine. I was looking to reset the machine but needed a NVM code. Need some assistance. Please can anyone assist me in getting this done as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.
    Last edited by desparatelyneedhelp; 08-29-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Xerox j75 error 097-317- need NVM codes

Verifica si el error es 97-317 ( no encuentro este codigo.) . si el error es 93-317 entonces cambiar valor nvm 762-319 a 0.. esto despeja el error pero la causa puede ser que el dispensador negro se lleno de mucho toner. debido probablemente falla de de La unidad reveladora negra. revisar dos cosas: engranajes plasticos en mal estado.
    sacar botella de toner negro, ejecutar rutina del motor del dispensador negro( (093-009) y observar si hay movimiento del sinfin del dispensador o si se escucha sonido del mov del motor disp. . si no escuchas sonido o no se observa movimiento del toner a travez de la ventana del dispensador. debes sacar el dispensador y vaciarlo. ten cuidado con daņar el limpiador del sensor de bajo nivel de toner..

Saludes
    Francisco

I do apologize. you are correct it was 093-317. I typed this out and double checked and still missed that. I again apologize but thank you for seeing it and still assisting. I will be trying that in the morning when I get back to the shop and I will let you know what happens.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by desparatelyneedhelp View Post
    I have Xerox J75 printer and I got the 097-317 error. I cleaned it up and kept getting the error. I kept checking behind myself to see what was going on. There is no blockage or anything stuck in the system. I check the black toner area and cleaned it and everything. Nothing would change the error even when I would restart the machine. I was looking to reset the machine but needed a NVM code. Need some assistance. Please can anyone assist me in getting this done as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.
    you have a chain link error... get the manual follow the RAP PRECISELY!