Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Workcentre 7225 Cleared print jobs on machine then keeps showing back up.....

Weird problem. The customer says that when they clear the print jobs from the machine the print jobs keep re-appearing. (It's an Air Force Base). They said it successfully clears initially. They say there is nothing on the server being print to it. Any help would be appreciated...

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Workcentre 7225 Cleared print jobs on machine then keeps showing back up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Doug James View Post
    Weird problem. The customer says that when they clear the print jobs from the machine the print jobs keep re-appearing. (It's an Air Force Base). They said it successfully clears initially. They say there is nothing on the server being print to it. Any help would be appreciated...
    seeing how it is a military base... and knowing how redundant the GOV is.. I would suspect they haven't properly cleared the que.. but they will NOT let you go digging around in the server.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Workcentre 7225 Cleared print jobs on machine then keeps showing back up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    seeing how it is a military base... and knowing how redundant the GOV is.. I would suspect they haven't properly cleared the que.. but they will NOT let you go digging around in the server.
    He said he was able to install a SPAR firmware from general release firmware and got it working that way... I am also thinking that the que wasn't cleared. Thanks so much for your response !!! Really appreciate ya !!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doug James View Post
    He said he was able to install a SPAR firmware from general release firmware and got it working that way... I am also thinking that the que wasn't cleared. Thanks so much for your response !!! Really appreciate ya !!
    i used to work @ Ft Bragg and LeJune .. some of those huys don't know their ASS from the potholes in the roads