Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

xerox 260 fiery bustled bustled

Hi
    Xerox 260 fiery bustled bustled is very stubborn it works for two days then it fails to connect , it looses network .
    For the last one month i have installed software four (4) times. I have even put a new HDD but still did the same, what might have gone wrong inside the fiery.

Godfrey

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: xerox 260 fiery bustled bustled

Quote Originally Posted by Mukasa View Post
    Hi
    Xerox 260 fiery bustled bustled is very stubborn it works for two days then it fails to connect , it looses network .
    For the last one month i have installed software four (4) times. I have even put a new HDD but still did the same, what might have gone wrong inside the fiery.

Godfrey
    well with what lil information you have provided the "busted" part could be anything from network settings ( never mentioned HOW it is connected ) to a bad port on the fiery ( no mention of testing it ) to a bad cable ( did you try a new one ) or even VIBRATION on the floor...

why did you waste all that time re-re-re-loading software? after 1st time you should have diagnosed the issue further ( really should have been the STARTING point!!!! )

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well with what lil information you have provided the "busted" part could be anything from network settings ( never mentioned HOW it is connected ) to a bad port on the fiery ( no mention of testing it ) to a bad cable ( did you try a new one ) or even VIBRATION on the floor...

why did you waste all that time re-re-re-loading software? after 1st time you should have diagnosed the issue further ( really should have been the STARTING point!!!! )
    Thanks bro,
    the cables are fine because after installing the software the machine connects and start printing normally , but after three to five days it looses the connectivity . what i do is to re-install the software to work again for a few days.

Thanks bro,
    the cables are fine because after installing the software the machine connects and start printing normally , but after three to five days it looses the connectivity . what i do is to re-install the software to work again for a few days.
    sounds more like a NETWORK problem... but here again you give VERY little information to work with.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Thanks bro,
    Try to reinstall on new hdd

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    Try to reinstall on new hdd
    according to his 1st post he did that already.