Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Installazione SW imposibile

Ho trovato la xerox DC250 il cui rip EFI non andava in pronto; L'icona di scansione su Tutti i servizi del visualizzare non si accendeva quindi ho provato ad reinstallare il SW del strappare senza riuscirci perchè Durante la Procedura al caricamento del Secondo Presentare il Sistema SI BLOCCA non riuscito
    Ho provato un Cambiare piu' CD di Installazione POI un cambio in sequenza Hard Disk poi Alimentatore del rip senza risultato
    Che posso fare ????
    ps potrei pensare di superare la RAM SIMM del RIP (di che tipo è ???)
    Last edited by brubru; 01-10-2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: descrizione aggiuntiva

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Installazione SW imposibile

Quote Originally Posted by brubru View Post
    Ho trovato la xerox DC250 il cui rip EFI non andava in pronto; L'icona di scansione su Tutti i servizi del visualizzare non si accendeva quindi ho provato ad reinstallare il SW del strappare senza riuscirci perchè Durante la Procedura al caricamento del Secondo Presentare il Sistema SI BLOCCA non riuscito
    Ho provato un Cambiare piu' CD di Installazione POI un cambio in sequenza Hard Disk poi Alimentatore del rip senza risultato
    Che posso fare ????
    IN ENGLISH!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Deactivate Windows XP firewell and reinstall software again.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    IN ENGLISH!
    Impermissible SW installation

I found the xerox DC250 whose rip EFI was not ready; The scan icon on All services of the display did not light up so I tried to reinstall the SW of the snatch without succeeding because During the procedure the loading of the Second Show the system IS BLOCK failed
    I tried a Change more CD of Installation POI a change in sequence Hard Disk then Feeder of the rip without result
    What can I do ????
    ps I might think to exceed the SIMM RAM of the RIP (what kind is ???)

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brubru View Post
    Che posso fare ????
    Prova l'installazione tramite USB Utilizza lo strumento di preparazione dello strumento USB (USB Prep Tool) per passare l'SW del CD a una memoria USB, spegni l'ignizione, posiziona
    la memoria in qualsiasi porta del rip EFI, accendi e in 15 o 20 minuti sarà pronto

Impossible to Install SW on RIP Fiery Embedded
    I found the Xerox DC250 where RIP EFI was not ready; The icon scan on all the services of the display was not lit so I tried to reinstall the SW of the RIP without fail because during the procedure to load the second present the system crashes failed I tried a change more Install CD then a change in the Hard drive sequence then rip feeder without result I can do????
    PS I could think of overcoming the RAM Simm of the RIP (what type is???)

Impossible to Install SW on Fiery RIP Embedded
    I found the Xerox DC250 where RIP EFI was not ready; The icon scan on all the services of the display was not lit so I tried to reinstall the SW of the RIP without fail because during the procedure to load the second present the system crashes failed I tried a change more Install CD then a change in the Hard drive sequence then rip feeder without result I can do????

Impossibie to install SW on Fiery RIP EmbeddedI found the Xerox DC250 where RIP EFI was not ready; The icon scan on all the services of the display was not lit so I tried to reinstall the SW of the RIP without fail because during the procedure to load the second present the system crashes failed I tried a change more Install CD then a change in the Hard drive sequence then rip feeder without result I can do????

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

What version of Fiery software did you tried to install ?
    Post here photo with the white label ( located on top of the Fiery cage ) with 3 serial numbers printed on it.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Usa il cavo cross. Ho avuto lo stesso problema durante l'installazione, si bloccava ad un terzo del secondo steep. Che sistema fiery devi installare?