Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    NEW 5845 without SIM

Re: NEW 5845 without SIM

Quote Originally Posted by rosaro75 View Post
    no need sim. can run smoothly. just change as a new machine. no need kit. i do every machine without sim only.
    Can you send in private message how could you initialize NEW machine to work without sim??
    I don't talk about second hand, already initialyzed and previously ured machines. They are inizialized and work without sim.

I talk about barely new newr used machines from Xerox wich comes without initialization kit.

Thx

Poslano sa mog SM-G965F koristeći Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    NEW 5845 without SIM

Quote Originally Posted by bmt_hr View Post
    Thank you for your kind Offer..

I akready buy one from Netherland. Hardly waiting to see if will work.. ;-)

Does anybody know where to found sim initialization kit for Workcentre 5945? Need 4 pieces

THX

For all this Doubting Thomas - I buy Initialisation kit for WorkCentre 5845 and my technician in ten minutes initialize Copier... price tag - less than 300€ incl. delivery..

Thank you all guys wich tried to help and shame in you all of you haters and trollers you trying to discouraging me..

I am maybe rooky, but have more than 25 years experience in computers, so I learn that little things in life can't be done without faith and little patience..

Cheers guys ...

Beer on me (beer)

Senior Tech 250+ Posts jhalfhide's Avatar

For all this Doubting Thomas - I buy Initialisation kit for WorkCentre 5845 and my technician in ten minutes initialize Copier... price tag - less than 300€ incl. delivery..

Thank you all guys wich tried to help and shame in you all of you haters and trollers you trying to discouraging me..

I am maybe rooky, but have more than 25 years experience in computers, so I learn that little things in life can't be done without faith and little patience..

Cheers guys ...

Beer on me (beer)

We didn't say you couldn't do it. We just said you needed an initialisation kit.

You bought one and it worked so you basically just followed our advice NEW 5845 without SIM

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    NEW 5845 without SIM

Quote Originally Posted by jhalfhide View Post
    We didn't say you couldn't do it. We just said you needed an initialisation kit.

You bought one and it worked so you basically just followed our advice NEW 5845 without SIM

@Jhalfhide:
    I bought one initialization kit from Netherland day or two before I saw your advice (I saw it later), and thanks goes to you too and other few people wich were supportive and helpfull (I wasn't shure if this will work, would I throw my money for nothing, that's was my concern)..
    Other few "primitives" (they know how rude they were, and yes I understand jokes, but my question was serious and important to me so wasn't prepared to your little games gold you moj for $5000), so that few "person" deserves not my attention anymore - they are little selfish mean people wich would try to sell their own mother for money ;-) so good luck them with that. :-)
    I advice them NOT to answer to desperate people questions unless they don't have honest intention and helpfull advice. If they think they are smart - OK, thats their rights to think - but there will always come somebody smarter than they are.. sharing knowledge is most precious what smart people can do and that make them great man.. Nobody born smart and with all knowledge. We learn whole life and die knowing very little. I am in IT business since 1995. but I don't think I am smarter than other people wich just begining. Yes, I am much experienced than they are, but I am willing to share my experience. Mostly for free, There are other places where I monetize my experience.

About me and my dear fellow technician Tomislav wich account is this (I appologise to them for typig here again) - we always trying to help people (even completly strangers) and we are not pushing them lower when they are already down.. we always give hand to help other people and very rarely asking others for help in thing wich we can't figure it out by ourselfs (like this time for example). So we asked smarter people than us. Smarter, not Smartasses! Experienced but helpfull.

Thx jhalfhide for your patience and advice. Appreciate that much

P.S. Do you know maybe where can I buy initialization sim kit for WC 5945? Need 4 pieces. Thx

Darko

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    NEW 5845 without SIM

Quote Originally Posted by jhalfhide View Post
    Once used, they pair with the boards.

That's why they are $4.00.

Cash no warranty.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    NEW 5845 without SIM

@Jhalfhide:
    I bought one initialization kit from Netherland day or two before I saw your advice (I saw it later), and thanks goes to you too and other few people wich were supportive and helpfull (I wasn't shure if this will work, would I throw my money for nothing, that's was my concern)..
    Other few "primitives" (they know how rude they were, and yes I understand jokes, but my question was serious and important to me so wasn't prepared to your little games gold you moj for $5000), so that few "person" deserves not my attention anymore - they are little selfish mean people wich would try to sell their own mother for money ;-) so good luck them with that. :-)
    I advice them NOT to answer to desperate people questions unless they don't have honest intention and helpfull advice. If they think they are smart - OK, thats their rights to think - but there will always come somebody smarter than they are.. sharing knowledge is most precious what smart people can do and that make them great man.. Nobody born smart and with all knowledge. We learn whole life and die knowing very little. I am in IT business since 1995. but I don't think I am smarter than other people wich just begining. Yes, I am much experienced than they are, but I am willing to share my experience. Mostly for free, There are other places where I monetize my experience.

About me and my dear fellow technician Tomislav wich account is this (I appologise to them for typig here again) - we always trying to help people (even completly strangers) and we are not pushing them lower when they are already down.. we always give hand to help other people and very rarely asking others for help in thing wich we can't figure it out by ourselfs (like this time for example). So we asked smarter people than us. Smarter, not Smartasses! Experienced but helpfull.

Thx jhalfhide for your patience and advice. Appreciate that much

P.S. Do you know maybe where can I buy initialization sim kit for WC 5945? Need 4 pieces. Thx

Darko

I have the WC 5945 Sims on sale this week for $5750 USD a unit.

Your special price is $8675 USD a unit.

PM for the order link.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    NEW 5845 without SIM

Quote Originally Posted by prismtech View Post
    I have the WC 5945 Sims on sale this week for $5750 USD a unit.

Your special price is $8675 USD a unit.

PM for the order link.
    Ha-ha-ha