Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox V80 IBT Assembly

Good day all,

I have an error code 042-326 on my V80 which I see is related to the IBT belt. I have a second machine that I want to pull the IBT Belt and swap to the main machine. But I cannot figure out how to get to the IBT assembly. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Xerox V80 IBT Assembly

Re: Xerox V80 IBT Assembly

Quote Originally Posted by mmpmoore View Post
    Good day all, I have an error code 042-326 on my V80 which I see is related to the IBT belt. I have a second machine that I want to pull the IBT Belt and swap to the main machine. But I cannot figure out how to get to the IBT assembly. Any assistance is appreciated.
    Thanks Jim
    clearly you:
    A) aren't a tech
    b) don't own a service manual

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Remove the IBT cleaner box, pull out the marking tray to its service position by pressing tabs on the rails, unscrew the IBT and it will pull out on rails, then lift it out of the rails.
    Sounds like you do not know what you are doing though, so I would not attempt this unless you are competent to do so as you could cause lots of expensive damage

Quote Originally Posted by chubblies View Post
    Remove the IBT cleaner box, pull out the marking tray to its service position by pressing tabs on the rails, unscrew the IBT and it will pull out on rails, then lift it out of the rails.
    Sounds like you do not know what you are doing though, so I would not attempt this unless you are competent to do so as you could cause lots of expensive damage
    Thanks. Appreciate it. Just trying to get up and running while waiting for service. I have removed the IBTcleaner and pulled out the tray. Just wasnt clear on which screws to remove for the IBT assembly itself.