Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Xerox c560

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Xerox c560

Xerox c560

Hey guys ,i have a xerox c560 having an issue with magenta toner chip,i have replaced over 6 chips but machine works for like 10 minutes while its at 100%,then shows replace now 0%,i have replaced the toner dispensor motor ,the one behind ,i have replace the pwcb for magenta and yellow to chips ,i have reinitiated the nvm ,And am now very stuck

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Xerox c560

Re: Xerox c560

I had a case of aI C60 black dispenser with the same problem. 2 times replaced the toner cartridge motor and the dispenser motor.
    Empty the contents of the dispenser. worked a while, the next day it was the same ..
    At the end I found a scab (of black toner stuck inside the black dispenser box)
    that was stopping the dispenser augers, the concentration of toner is not achieved and the system invalidates the chip.
    Also check the spring that cleans the low level toner sensor. or replace the dispenser assy.

Re: Xerox c560

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorTch View Post
    I had a case of aI C60 black dispenser with the same problem. 2 times replaced the toner cartridge motor and the dispenser motor.
    Empty the contents of the dispenser. worked a while, the next day it was the same ..
    At the end I found a scab (of black toner stuck inside the black dispenser box)
    that was stopping the dispenser augers, the concentration of toner is not achieved and the system invalidates the chip.
    Also check the spring that cleans the low level toner sensor. or replace the dispenser assy.

Hi.
    As it says "SeniorTch" check the wire that cleans the toner sensor, I attach a PDF where you will find it.
    In this case it would be put in item 18
    Attached Files Attached Files