Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    bshawkins

Help with Docucolor 240 - white streak

On the drum test I am getting a .25 inch faded white streak on both the cyan and green pages about 3.5 inches from the short end. I have replaced the cyan drum, and the streak is still there. Any suggestions as to what I should do next?

Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    clean ROS window for cyan color, also check cyan developer

bshawkins
    I have searched the internet trying to find service manuals, schematics, whatever, that would tell me where the ROS window is on my machine. While I now have an idea what it is, I still don't have a clue where it is located. Could someone give me a step by step on this?

Do service manuals, etc. even exist on this machine, or is everything in the PWS software?

Thanks

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bshawkins View Post
    I have searched the internet trying to find service manuals, schematics, whatever, that would tell me where the ROS window is on my machine. While I now have an idea what it is, I still don't have a clue where it is located. Could someone give me a step by step on this?

Do service manuals, etc. even exist on this machine, or is everything in the PWS software?

Thanks
    Hi. It would be best to let a tech clean the ROS window. The machine has to be thoroughly stripped before getting into the ROS assy.

bshawkins
    Thanks so much for taking the time to help me. We'll just have to live with the streak for a while.

If anyone is in the Nashville, Tennessee area and knows how to work on these machines, please let me know for future reference.

Thanks again.