Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Technician

Re: Colorqube 9301 Error 94-534

Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    This error is from SBC CPU fan

thanks
    could this the problem ? For the drum Also ?
    CPU fun for the Mainboard in the Drawer in the back ?

Technician

What you think over an DC 250? i can get one cheap, I think, its the best solution,
    mayme I will remove the rear bearing and check it, but first I need the right tool for it

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Check front and rear transfix bearing mounts for cracks, as the uneven pressure can cause binding of the motor. Does the motor attempt to run at all? I have had the main PSU cause the same error.
    These machines should be scrapped, they are troublemakers and will always cause you issues. Don't be surprised if you need heard too as the debris from the belt will find its way into the resevoir and can get into the ink feed lines in the umbilical.

Technician

I Need to remove the complete drum to check it,
    so it Needs some time,
    before the Problem are started, I heard a lound noise from the back side at 3B, like an bearing or somethink, but then the noise are gone

Quote Originally Posted by chubblies View Post
    Check front and rear transfix bearing mounts for cracks, as the uneven pressure can cause binding of the motor. Does the motor attempt to run at all? I have had the main PSU cause the same error.
    These machines should be scrapped, they are troublemakers and will always cause you issues. Don't be surprised if you need heard too as the debris from the belt will find its way into the resevoir and can get into the ink feed lines in the umbilical.

Technician

It works again, the fault was the rear Bearings looks like it was the fault, now he works again,
    I had replace the Pully with the Bearing,
    but too late, we had order a new AltaLink c8035

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Colorqube 9301 Error 94-534

Sorry to just reply to this right now... could of saved you alot of trouble.

The colorqube 93xx and 92xx chronically have trouble with "drum belt" slippage. You can replace all the related parts and still have it occur every other print on some machines.

Easy solution... Take the belt tension spring and mount it 1" further up the lever. When you close it from now on it will over tension the spring fixing the slip error. I have performed this on dozens of belt slipping colorqubes and have had a 100% fix rate.

To demonstrate how effective it is, just take the drum motor in both hands and twist it tighter while printing. If it's a machine that is always having this issue that alone will fix it while you are holding. The spring re-mount is the permanent fix version of doing this.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

P.s. almost all 3b jams are the drum slip message. Over tension the spring and you fix the problem.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by prismtech View Post
    P.s. almost all 3b jams are the drum slip message. Over tension the spring and you fix the problem.

thanks, Colorqube Nr. 1 will work now (rear bearing was fault)
    now the second Colorqube have the same problem, but with the front bearing make some noise
    we had now an new C8035 with support plan, hope he is better

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LamsterPaul View Post
    thanks, Colorqube Nr. 1 will work now (rear bearing was fault)
    now the second Colorqube have the same problem, but with the front bearing make some noise
    we had now an new C8035 with support plan, hope he is better
    I've never had the bearings go.... even on machines with 5 million impressions.

Increase the spring tension via moving the lever mount point... problem solved.

This of course will only fix drum slip jams or ratio jams, which is 99% of them. Check your error log for the jam code.

People always assume it's related to the stripper blade or the transfix stripper blade because it jams at 3b. But it never usually is unless the stripper gate mount rod has broken in two.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

The front drum encoder wheel and sensor gets blamed alot as well... and I've never seen one actually fail.