Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

PWS Laptop Available

I have a PWS laptop available, GSN 9.2, latest diagnostic tools, latest EDOC's loaded for ALL commonly serviced B&W, DocuColor, and WorkCentre products, current SNAP's.

Before you buy any PWS, verify that you are getting the latest PWS software (9.7 is latest, but does not work as well as 9.2), latest diagnostic tools, and up-to-date SNAPs. Older versions of GSN software do not support the latest EDOCs and SNAPs. Older versions of diagnostic tools may not access newer versions of IOT software, and newer products. Without the latest SNAPs you don't have current bulletins, service tips, parts updates, etc.

This is a very high quality product that is:
    Complete, Turnkey, and Affordable
    On-going Updates Available

Price: $1500 plus Fed Ex shipping from US

Please email me for more information:

JorgeXcalak@live.com

Amigo esse seu PWS é completo, é um clone e que vc realmente está vendendo o soft + o Note?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

PWS Laptop

This is the laptop:

Lenovo ThinkPad T43 1871 - Pentium M 1.86 GHz - 14.1 " - 512 MB Ram - 40 GB HDD

This is a factory refurbished laptop in the original box. PWS ver is 9.2, complete and up to date. This is a turnkey product that you can use out of the shipping box.

ALL Edocs and SNAPs for DocuColor, DocuTech and DocuPrint are included. Some commonly serviced WorkCentre and Phaser products are included as well.

All diagnostic tools for DocuColor (Docucolor 12 - DC 8000) products are in place and are the latest version available.

Payment by PayPal (preferred) or Credit Card

Please email me directly for more information:

NetLinkDigital@hotmail.com

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroxTechBrazil View Post
    ALL Edocs and SNAPs for DocuColor, DocuTech and DocuPrint are included. Some commonly serviced WorkCentre and Phaser products are included as well.

All diagnostic tools for DocuColor (Docucolor 12 - DC 8000) products are in place and are the latest version available.
    Proprietary rights (such as EDOCs and other intellectual properties) are not publicly for sale by xerox. I may think that you are involved with xerox or someone inside xerox (possibly a tech) is supplying you with all of these software sources/ updates at a cost which is totally illegal! You will be legally sued and fined if found guilty... so beware!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Smile PWS Point Is Well Taken

TechMate:

Your point is well taken, and everyone appreciates the generous and consistent support you provide the forum. I've found many of your tips very useful (and I have a PWS). I look forward to your accurate and articulate solutions everytime I log on. I print out quite a few and put them in a notebook for future easy access.

The fact is, though, that Xerox refuses to make the PWS available to 3rd party techs (except for their agents), and without the PWS, service of many Xerox products is either very difficult or impossible.

You yourself often conclude a post by saying "You will need the PWS to reset that NVM" or something similar.

I got into this because of the quantity of non-functional garbage being peddled as a Xerox PWS Most of the offerings are incomplete, badly out-of-date, and otherwise lacking. Some are built on VERY old and VERY slow laptops.
    I know, that was MY first PWS, all of the above.

Don't you agree that the tech should have all the resources he needs to service Xerox' products? After all, this is ultimately in Xerox' long range best interest. A poorly serviced machine leaves an impression in the customer's mind of an inadequate machine, and diminishes the brand.

The PWS helps make quality service possible by giving the tech access to the information he needs to do a good job.
    Last edited by XeroxTechBrazil; 05-15-2009 at 01:05 AM.

daboterolon

Re: PWS Laptop Available

Compro PWS Xerox Laptop para equipo docucolor 5252
    josefalto@hotmail.com colombia urgente

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daboterolon View Post
    Compro PWS Xerox Laptop para equipo docucolor 5252
    josefalto@hotmail.com colombia urgente

I no longer sell the PWS.

I suggest looking on Xertech.org

Your product, 5252, will be included on any PWS you buy.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

I thought latest PWS was release 11? That's what i use

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Richard.Xerox View Post
    I thought latest PWS was release 11? That's what i use

Post you are looking at dates from 2009. A lot has changed since then, including PWS version and laptop capabilities.

When I started doing this (no longer do, work strictly in licensing of Xerox products) the Xerox PWS was a Compaq Armada with a 6GB drive.
    With the standard ram and processor, the thing could barely boot itself, much less do any work.

Multibrands Tech 250+ Posts rapidocument's Avatar

(English) Check your messages for info on the subject, Regards.

(ESPAÑOL)
    Revisa tus mensajes, te paso información
    al respecto. Saludos.