Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Xerox 7132 error 010-333

Hi everybody,
    I have a Xerox 7132 giving me an error code 010-333, I already replace the fuser with a fuser from another machine and I reset the fuser under supplies, but I'm still getting the code.
    I really need some help.
    Thanks.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts xeroxsharp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by copytechusa View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I have a Xerox 7132 giving me an error code 010-333, I already replace the fuser with a fuser from another machine and I reset the fuser under supplies, but I'm still getting the code.
    I really need some help.
    Thanks.
    Ensure that NVM location 744-004 is set to zero (0). If the problem continues, replace the Fuser Unit

Quote Originally Posted by xeroxsharp View Post
    Ensure that NVM location 744-004 is set to zero (0). If the problem continues, replace the Fuser Unit
    Thanks for your reply.
    I already check that and is set to zero (0) and I also change the fuser with a fuser from another machine that was working and I still have the same code.
    The code is still there.
    Please help, I've been dealing with this for over a week.
    Thanks.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts xeroxsharp's Avatar
    Thanks for your reply.
    I already check that and is set to zero (0) and I also change the fuser with a fuser from another machine that was working and I still have the same code.
    The code is still there.
    Please help, I've been dealing with this for over a week.
    Thanks.
    1. Follow 010-333 Fuser Center Thermistor Overtemp RAPfirst to check all elements without replacing parts at this point if not needed.
    2. Check NVM location 744-004. If value is different than 0 (like a 3), set it back to 0.
    3. Before replacing any parts; Insure that the NVM sheet is present and filled. Initialise the MCU Section 6 / Diagnostics (Others) Initialize NVM, select IOT.
    4. If problem comes back, per Note in the RAP replace Fuser Assembly PL 7.1 item 10.
    5. Per RAP, If the problem persists, replace the Power Unit PL 11.1 item 7. If the problem persists, replace the MCU PWB PL 11.1 item 22.

1. Access Diagnostic Routines.
      <LI id=svc.elan.0000097953>Enter UI Diagnostics (Entering UI Diagnostics in UI Diagnostic Mode).
    2. Access Diagnostic Routines (Accessing Diagnostic Routines in UI Diagnostic Mode).
      <LI id=svc.elan.0000038408>Select Maintenance/Diagnostics.
      <LI id=svc.elan.0000038412>Select Initialize NVM.
      <LI id=svc.elan.0000038421>Select the desired item, then press the Start button.
    3. After initialization is complete, use the data accumulated in Initial Actions to restore the machine to its previous configuration

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

See Attachment

See Attached File
    Attached Files Attached Files

rAhMzKi

How to set NVM to 0?

What is NVM? where can I locate that?
    I have the same problem and I'm hoping I can solve this by setting the NVM to 0.

Thank you.

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Hi everybody,
    I really need some help.
    Thanks.
    Replace the fuser unit with a NEW (now used) and reset nvm 744-004 to 0. Some xerox machines don't clear fuser error codes without replacing the fuser with a new unit. If problem still persists, then it could be a faulty low voltage power supply (LVPS) which means, you need a xerox tech to fix it

Technician
    FIRST CHECK THE VOLAGE SUPPLIES FROM THE LVPS YOU MUST FIND 220V OR 110V IN THE PIN J5-3 AND J5-4 IN LVPS, IF YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS VOLTAGE REMPLACE LVPS
    IF THE VOLTAGE FOND ? CHECK THE VOLTAGE FROM THE FUSER CONNECTOR YOU MEST FIND 22V IN TNE PIN 3 AND 6 IF YOU WILL NOT FIND THE VOLTAGE VERIFIE an open circuit or a short circuit FROM THE LVPS TO FUSER CONNECTOR IF ALL DOES OK REMPLACE MCU PWB

Re: Xerox 7132 error 010-333

am also having that same problem but i dont know how to clear the error code and how to get to the nvm please can anyone teach me that please