Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP dc12

photonebula

NEED HELP dc12

I'm writing from Turkey. We have dc12, which gives 3-380 error code and can't start. We applied to xerox service, but they asked a very high price (over 3000 dolars) to change a part, which we couldn't learn the name. I put the photos here, so anyone can give me full name, so I can find the part from abroad (the USA or europe), purchase and fix our dc12. We'll pleased also with any other suggestions or help to fix.. thanks for your interest...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    NEED HELP  dc12

the unit which you have shown is the IBT assembly.You dont have to change the IBT assembly for this code. How many copies have you taken in the machine. there is a reflective patch on the edge of the IBT belt as you have shown in picture 2.The sensor is not catching the reflected signal. Did they check if the problem is with the sensor. From the pic 2 i can see that some damage has happened to the reflective patch, but it should work.Stick the reflective match cleanly of the edge of the filim and it should work.

photonebula
    thanks for your kind interest.. we changed the reflective matches, but now we're not sure about the length between two reflective matches. do you know how much exactly it should be? by the way the xerox service near us, we do not trust them after they asked that money...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    NEED HELP  dc12

sorry , i dont know the exact length since i no longer use this model.Look for the mark where the reflective patch has come off.The belt is available on e-bay XEROX DOC 12 DOCUCOLOR 12 IBT BELT 064K91243 - eBay (item 110361961874 end time Mar-14-09 16:15:57 PDT)

good luck

xeroxlu
    makinadaki sorunu tam olarak yazabilirsen önceden başıma gelen bir şeyse yardımcı olmaya çalışırım.

photonebula
    Quote Originally Posted by xeroxlu View Post
    makinadaki sorunu tam olarak yazabilirsen önceden başıma gelen bir şeyse yardımcı olmaya çalışırım.
    merhaba xeroxlu,biz antalya-manavgat'tan... problemimiz makinenin açılırken verdiği 3-380 kodlu hata. xerox-antalya servisi gelip baktığında fotosunu koyduğum parçanın (IBT assemly - Türkçesini bilmiyorum) değişmesi gerektiğini söylediler ve 3000dolar bedel bildirdiler. Bu parça kağıdı yürüten parça, alttaki resimde görünen yansıtıcılar sensörle karşılaşınca duruyor ve baskıya başlıyor, ancak bizim parçada sanırım sensör yansıtıcıyı okuyamıyor, o zaman da makine hata veriyor ve açılmıyor. sorunumuzun bu olduğunu zannediyoruz. yurtdışında komple makinenin 2. elini 1500 dolardan satıyorlar, servis 3000 dolar istiyor tamire. (gerçi bu özel bir durumdan kaynaklanıyor : bu makineyi satın aldığımız kişi servise zamanında 3000 tl borç takmış, servis onun acısını bizden çıkarmak istiyor !!!) ben bu parçayı bulabilir miyim diye bakarken bu site denk geldi; yaziim dedim belki çözüm buluruz diye.. şimdilik çözemedik. siz nerdesiniz? sizin probleminiz nedir?

xeroxlu

slm

slm.resimde IBT üzerinde görünen parlak etiketi değiştirmeyi denedinmi?sensor onu görmediği için o hatayı veriyor olabilir.

photonebula
    Quote Originally Posted by xeroxlu View Post
    slm.resimde IBT üzerinde görünen parlak etiketi değiştirmeyi denedinmi?sensor onu görmediği için o hatayı veriyor olabilir.
    evet, sobacıdan aldığımız parlak bantla değiştirdik, yalnız arkadaşlar eskileri çıkartırken yerlerini de silmişler.. o yüzden 2 tane arasındaki mesafeyi mi kaybettik diye düşünüyoruz.. acaba bu konuda yardımın olabilir mi? bant üstündeki yansıtıcılar arasındaki uzunluk?

xeroxlu
    şu anda bilemiyorum öğrenebilirsem size tekrar yazarım.
    ancak sizin yapıştırdığınız malzeme aynı ebatlarda olmalı ve parlaklığı diğeri kadar olmalı.bunlarada dikkat edin.kolay gelsin.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    The part to change is the IBT Belt Part No: 064K91242