Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    dorje

Xerox DCCS 50 to DC12 with X12, EX12, Splash - NVM setting

I own a Xerox DCCS50 with cobra rip. Some days ago I bought a fiery X12, and I plan to buy in advanced an EX12 or a Splash G640. The problem is that I connect the X12 with my machine, it works perfectly for printing in XP and Leopard OSX too. I log in to Command Workstation in XP as administrator without password and still working fine. The problem is that when I try to open ColorWise in order to calibrate my machine with the fiery I can not log in. I get the message that my password is wrong (even if I try to open colorwise through CWS it asks again for password and I left it blank as I have no password but get the messege that it is invalid) but the CWS still works fine. When I print in Leopard everything is ok but when I try to log in in CWS mac edition, I can not do it at all. Also, it does not accept the 11111 default password that was for the DCCS50 cobra. I read in some threads that in order to change from cobra to other fiery I have to do some changes to the NVM values but it do not mention which changes. Please let me know which values I have to change and if I can it alone or it is needed a PWS. How can I print a preview of my existing NVM values in order to check if they are right? Which values I have to change?
    Thanks for your help in advanved

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Login as administrator on CWS; password is "Fiery.1" and it's case sensitive

pal.xerox
    hi ,
    i need fieryx12 clone hard drive can you help me. b cause i am facing problem in my fiery x12 invalid licence i tried to installed/
    v1.5 and v 1.1 but porblem is still same. is there any dongal required with this feiry ?
    bios version is also 1.1 .
    please help....

Re: Xerox DCCS 50 to DC12 with X12, EX12, Splash - NVM setting

hello friends. a friend of mine has a xerox dc12 with cobraII rip. He wants to change the cobra with the fiery X12. you can do it? What is the difference between cobra and X12? thanks