Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhante View Post
    The DC440 cartridge is different: different photoreceptor, one cog is different size, and different data in the chip - regardless of country of origin. If you put the DC440 cartridge in a 230 with a 230 chip it will print, but the toner density will be too high. If you change the photoreceptor also, you have to change the cog to the 230 cog. Everything else in the 440 cartridge is the same, including the toner powder.
    in fact I do as you have said. I have the dc230 American toners that I use them in dc440 putting the Italian chip for dc440.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    in fact I do as you have said. I have the dc230 American toners that I use them in dc440 putting the Italian chip for dc440.
    As I said, they are different cartridges. If you use the 230 in the 440 the copies will be too light.

I have understood. however it would have been better to directly resolve the problem of the not-compatibility in the settings of the machine.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    I have understood. however it would have been better to directly resolve the problem of the not-compatibility in the settings of the machine.
    As I said, the non-compatibility is in the photoreceptor, which requires a different voltage to be applied in the machine. Changing settings in the machine will not change that. The 230 and 440 use different hardware.

Re: error compatibility toner dc230

hello friends. it is possible on these machines (dc 230 and DC440) change the hemisphere? I have programmed the machine for Europe. is possible to change it in USA?