Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Copier Systems

Red face Xerox doc center-425

Working on a xerox dc-425 that has lines an image problem after looking at request for service for 5-6weeks i responded it was app.-160miles
    to location had cus-fax copies an sky shots just knew it was one are the other problems 4areas are of concern.fuser opc,laser ect. the mita guy looked at it an told cust-a fuser would correct problem but wasnt sure that would correct problem you know how hard it is to return an oem part
    he left the machine alone but requested they call parts-drop-for the part
    which p me off.This was one of three-four problems I personally dont deal with vendors who sell to end users.My point is if you dont want the job dont plant a seed in customers mind that one part will cure all problems.will make another trip this week to correct using my parts It is repair all or nothing .Will kick a___this next trip with a 99%chance of repair. will post results later. AHopkins

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    If the customer runs less than 20k a month this fuser will develop flat spots causing imaging issues.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Copier Systems

Xerox dc425

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    If the customer runs less than 20k a month this fuser will develop flat spots causing imaging issues.
    Mr. Spock thanks for the input on that doc 425 did drum,fuser Transfer roller an walla,that sob ran like a sharp with min adjustments ran200 copies #1and #200was the same only bad part is they will see me agin
    at about25-30k i thank that is the yield of that opc.allways wondered why acustomer that is doing 10-12-k per month get a machine with an opc that yield 25-27k.Oh well guess i will rest up for the next trip.
    ANDY H.