Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Small part missing DC12 IBT Where to buy?

I cracked a part in my IBT (PL 7.7 IBT Component Item Part Description-14 008E93270 Foot Cam)
    and wonder if thers somebody out there who have one for sale. I dont now what its good for but its broken and I guess its good for something otherwise it wouldnt be there. The machine works anyway but...
    Anybody have a sparemachine or a adress where I can find the part?
    I also have to say that In very greatful for this site altough Im not a xeroxmechanic. This site has sofar keept my machine from the yunkyard and thats great I think.
    Last edited by Stroker; 12-20-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Red face Fixed it but two howe was it sitting?

I glued the plastic thing together with speial glue and it is as good as new but the problem is that Im not sure how it was sitting from start. I cant figure out wats its good for either Can somebody take a look at the picture ant tell me if its right or wrong. Picture taken from below lying on the floor. I remember I could set the nob either to the right of the spring or left. Now it sits on the right and thats the way I guess it should sit but better asking som of you pros out there and hope for a good answer before braking the machine. In the picture in the manual I cant tell if its right or wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

Thanks Peter . I appreciate you answer and your offer. Xerox Sweden has never any answer on my questions and always says -Dont have or dont know whatever I asks or need. They only want to sell me a new machine *sigh*, Thank god for this forum and specially you Peter who always have a answer to everybody.