Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts phollawat Chaimoonchuen's Avatar

Xerox DC432st not show details in protocal setup

I typed config out view to want setup ip address new but enough press icon protocal setup it not slide details is page empty. How can i resolve this problem?

Thankyou

D

I do not understand what you want, when you select the button "machine status" it indicates the version of ESS?

2.jpg3.jpgI have 2 copier Xerox DC432ST.
    I want change new IP Address in Xerox dc432st for print document from my notebook.
    I press buttom access input #22222 for login.(pic1)
    >> press Print Setups icon(pic 2)
    >> press Protocal Setups icon(pic 3)
    it's not show detail icon TCP/IP and others icon (pic 4).

I have a questions.
    I bring network interface box of machine 1 by input to machine 2, and login step by step, It's show icon TCP/IP and others icon(pic 4).But, I switch network interface box from machine 2 go to machine 1 it's not show detail. Please help me fix this problem. Sorry, I speak english not good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (440.5 KB, 28 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (486.8 KB, 27 views)

My friend I also do not understand English Portuguese'm just using the google translator to talk to you.
    Now about your problem I never had this type of defect, but come on, you changed the ESS ESS machine1 by the machine2? Ai defect moved from one machine to another? When you start the machine it says "Loading Network Controller and Print ... 20%" 70%, ready to copy? And if you press the "Machine Status" you see "Version ESS which has the display"? The cables coming out of the scanner to the top rear of the machine, but thin cable coming out of the scanner for a plate but beneath the back are connected?
    I return with some information.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by phollawat Chaimoonchuen View Post
    I have 2 copier Xerox DC432ST.
    I want change new IP Address in Xerox dc432st for print document from my notebook.
    I press buttom access input #22222 for login.(pic1)
    >> press Print Setups icon(pic 2)
    >> press Protocal Setups icon(pic 3)
    it's not show detail icon TCP/IP and others icon (pic 4).
    I have a questions.
    I bring network interface box of machine 1 by input to machine 2, and login step by step, It's show icon TCP/IP and others icon(pic 4). But, I switch network interface box from machine 2 go to machine 1 it's not show detail. Please help me fix this problem. Sorry, I speak english not good.
    If I understand correctly, you took the ESS box from machine 1 and put it in machine 2 in order to change the IP address of machine 2. Is that correct? This suggests that machine 2 has no network interface! Is that correct? Otherwise why should you change the ESS?

There are many differences between the copier and the printer versions, not just the ESS box. The system software is also different. It looks from the photos like you have an incomplete system, where different parts of the system come from different machines, and the software held in different locations does not agree with each other. Thus you press the Print Setups button, but this button should not show at all because the machine is not properly set up as a printer, then under Protocol Setups nothing is there, because nothing is there in the relevant part of the software.

You have DC432ST's there in Thailand? I went to the Xerox office in Bangkok 2 years ago looking for spare parts, but they swore there were no such machines at all in Thailand (I didn't fully believe them anyway).

This model of machine loads the software from ESS in HD and can install this HD into another machine without any problem only have to change network settings, this problem has been reported to have some communication error in the machine and not the ESS, then see if the problem is not on the boards, whenever you press the "Machine Status" should show the versions of ESS, UI, IIT etc.

This model of machine loads the software from ESS in HD and can install this HD into

I thank you very much for good advice. You understand correctly. And I can send pictures version of ESS box for you to see. What should I do. Please advise step by step to me.
    ESS_Box.jpgVersion Ess.jpg

Technician
    The UI is ver2 and the Ess is ver3. They do not match.

What should I do?. Please advise step by step with me.

Technician
    Change the UI,or to make it short exchange the operating panels and try booting the copier.