Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    99% it's a defective copy cartridge. These cartridges are pretty old even if you buy it brand new

AccService 100+ Posts
    yeah thats what we figured was going to be the problem. we will be ordering another drum copy cartridge. thanks for all of your help, will post once the part comes in and gets tested.

AccService 100+ Posts

Angry

so we got the drum copy cartridge in today and went out to install it and still the same thing keeps happenong one good copy one bad one..!!!! WTF!!! we are just waiting on the new toner to come in and hopefully that will solve the problem. i stoped the copier right before the paper got to the drum and took out the drum to take a look at it and the toner was missing just like on the bad copies that it was giving us. any more ideas of help on finding this problem a solution.? thanks .

gregoryk
    Electrostatic Set Up The purpose to this Diagnostic routine is to set up the xerographic electrostatics to the proper values.

Procedure

1. Enter [9-20] Press Start a second time to initiate the routine. The message at the top of the screen will indicated the progress and status of the ESU.
    2. If the ESU was unsuccessful, a fault message will be displayed with further instructions( But still believe that CRU is defect )

AccService 100+ Posts
    thanks for replying, so that is kind of sort of like a calibration? i'll try it out, thats on diagnostic mode right?

AccService 100+ Posts

new error!!

so i was doing the charge and it popped up an error. error ej4, then it tryed to charge again and gave me error j4 .. any help with this error??

AccService 100+ Posts

new error!!

so i did an electrostatic set up and it says esu failed j4 and i did it a second time and it said esu failed: j5. any knows what that might mean or can help me out.. thanks

Ive had bran new copy cartridges(drum) be crap out of the box.. That macine makes 4 copies on the length of the CC belt. if one section of the belt is ok the copy is ok. run 4 and then 4 if the fade is about the same on each its the CC. if developer level is low can cause similar but usually all washed out

AccService 100+ Posts
    thanks for replying im going to install one of the other two cc's that we have and do an electrostatic setup (9-20) on each one and see what happens. what exactly fails when the esu has an error, we have another parts machine and hope fully there are some parts that we can use to get this one going. thanks.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    i had the same, problem solved with change mag roller on dev unit