Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    This is quite instructive Gregoryk, thanks. I'll try to investigate around both p.j's, i.e the one on the fuser drawer itself and its iot frame counterpart, according to this tip. But I'll really appreciate it if you could just give me more of your time by packing all the 094-322 eureka tips into a pdf or word file and mailing it to me: yemiogundeji@pelicoss.com, while I give you a feedback on this particular one meanwhile, thanks again.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Look at this Binder1.pdf

hector787
    Well guys i have a 260 and it do the same... when i open and close the fuser drawer or the door ... bummm the error code 094-322 appears on the display. it make's me sick. Then i Ordered a new 2nd BTR and installed it but nothing, the erros apears again, well after that i changed the whole unit, the piece that holds the 2nd BTR, the fuser and the other parts. (the other unit is from another 260 that i have, and its working fine) , aaaannnddd NOthing, the error again ..... the last thing i did was clean all the connectors and check if it have a piece of paper jammed in the connector, but nothing.

i will appreciate your help

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    My own case was finally resolved by changing the power supply! Supply to the main motor failed, leading to the removal of drive to the 2nd btr during POST and subsequently 94-322 fault code is declared..

Re: 94-322 on DC 252 and 061 327 error

Kindly asking for help with the rest code for 094-322 on xerox 242 and 016-327 I had fixed the faultys but the error is still showing
    your help will be highly appreciated
    thank you