Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

CXP3535 job failed in print queue

I get problem with Creo CXP3535 from nowhere. Suddenly machine starts to show 04-371 when printing (after restarting everything is ok till next print job).After checking cables,sometimes I get job failed in print queue,sometimes I get black print with lines in all colors or just says that it's printing and that job is in progress and for a while it stops and again try to print (few times) and then again stops with message job failed in print queue.
    I reload the creo software and initialize IOT NVM. Does any one have iot software for dc3535?
    Copying is fine, even diagnostic tests are ok.
    Anyone can help?
    Last edited by Goshe; 06-03-2010 at 03:16 PM.

Re: CXP3535 job failed in print queue

Quote Originally Posted by Goshe View Post
    I get problem with Creo CXP3535 from nowhere. Suddenly machine starts to show 04-371 when printing (after restarting everything is ok till next print job).After checking cables,sometimes I get job failed in print queue,sometimes I get black print with lines in all colors or just says that it's printing and that job is in progress and for a while it stops and again try to print (few times) and then again stops with message job failed in print queue.
    I reload the creo software and initialize IOT NVM. Does any one have iot software for dc3535?
    Copying is fine, even diagnostic tests are ok.
    Anyone can help?

Hi, i was wondering of you got to solve this one. I also have black prints with lines in all colors being printed (test page right after the Creo Spire startup). Any help is more than welcomed...
    Grtz,

T.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: CXP3535 job failed in print queue

As I remember (I don't work for that company for 3 years) problem was caused by mailfunction on the input boards, or something like that - boards where cables are connected to Creo, and solution was replacing that CXP3535 with another one