Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOCUCOLOR 12

awest486

Question DOCUCOLOR 12

Hello,

I have a Docucolor 12 and it has started doing something strange. When I print or copy on the unit the prints are coming out with everything printing perfectly except for the last 1 inch of the of the image, it is coming out without all the colors, only the black tonor is used in that part of the image and it is a faint image. The separation of the correctly printed part of the image with all the colors and the 1 inch part of the image that is black and white and faint is abrupt, the image changes from good to bad instantly. When I print in black and white there is no problem, it is only when I print in color that the problem persist and it is no every copy that comes out bad, after every 4 or 5 bad copies a good copy will come out. This problem started 3 weeks ago. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    DOCUCOLOR 12

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Can you post a scanned picture with the image quality problem?

manuals4you, what manuals for DC12 are you offering, I saw none available at your site, the only one I know of is in EDOC format for use with PWS, please be more specific where to look for Service Manual in some other format.

awest486

Smile IMAGES

Here are the files. Once again every 2nd or 3rd image is ok and then the bad one's come.

Thanks

2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg

DOCUCOLOR 12

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    awest486, is the transition sharp-edged (I mean if it is a straight line)? It could be some problem with the device that open and closes the cleaning blade of the IBT cleaning station (if it closes earlier in the YMC toner cycles it will erase the the toner laid in those cycles, and thus only the black will remain).

manuals4you, please read the question about the Service Manual above, and either give a link or if not willing to help the guy, stop spamming adds.

DOCUCOLOR 12

The link I posted a few hours ago will take you right to the file. It is a .pdf file of the Docucolor 12 Parts & Service manual. 75mb, 1617 pages.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    There are only 1632, 3535, 2240 models Parts & Service, those are not same as DC12 (or afair)?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Looks as though the IBT cleaning blade clutch is slipping and letting the blade cam in and out against the belt whenever it wants.

DOCUCOLOR 12

If you can't follow a simple link, then the manual or anything else isn't going to help you.