Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Dc252 full colour black green tint

The term NOHAD tell you something ?

PopsAtWork
    The IOT is currently at 3.1. We have reloaded software several time to several differant levels. 2.0 is the only level we have not seen the issue on, but it was only on the machine for a short time.

PopsAtWork
    The term NOHAD tell you something ?
    That term ells me nothing, should it tell me something?

Fans and filters, temperature and humidity sensors, dust and toner in machine.

PopsAtWork
    The machine is in a clean enviroment and all HSFIs have been kept up to date (only 250K on this machine). We maybe could have a temp or humid sensor sending some bad data. I am reaching here.

The machine runs perfect for 81 pages, it will "pause" for a few seconds and when the job resumes the black image quality is like you took a photo and cranked the gama way up. It will stay that way untill a calibration is performed, then it is perfect again. It is like the machine thinks it detects something is wrong, pauses and makes some changes. The changes it makes are wrong.

Leonardbez

Hi i had the same problem.Black will have a green tint and normal colour print will get a magenta tint if you look close at the print.I printed 500 pg print from the machine .The first 80 prints looks good and then it change to the green/magenta tint on the full colour black blocks.My machine lost 4%of the magenta that made the change in colour.You can check it with a spectro meter.I replaced all PWB's, LVPS,mob sensors assy,all the drums ,dev,and dev tanks,reloaded software NO LUCK .Xerox then after 3 Months changed the machine .Never found the fault.

Something like this:

Problem:

Machine will stop printing or copying , and display ,'Please wait , job will start automatically 'and after 30 secs approx , will restart and print a few more , then stop and the whole cycle starts again .

Cause:

If you watch the fuser lamp it will not glow , although the fuser rolls continue to rotate.The 'please wait ' message will eventually will go out , and the fuser lamps will come on and printing will continue . no fault codes were displayed or saved

Solution:

After swopping fuser CRU s , intilising the IOT ,and reloading s/ware, I changed the Power supply ,pt no 105E17900

PopsAtWork
    Something like this:

Problem:

Machine will stop printing or copying , and display ,'Please wait , job will start automatically 'and after 30 secs approx , will restart and print a few more , then stop and the whole cycle starts again .

The "pause" I am refering to is for about 5 seconds and no change on the display. As the pause is occuring the machine is putting calibration patchs on the transfer belt. It does not seem to be fuser related.

PopsAtWork
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardbez View Post
    Hi i had the same problem.Black will have a green tint and normal colour print will get a magenta tint if you look close at the print.I printed 500 pg print from the machine .The first 80 prints looks good and then it change to the green/magenta tint on the full colour black blocks.My machine lost 4%of the magenta that made the change in colour.You can check it with a spectro meter.I replaced all PWB's, LVPS,mob sensors assy,all the drums ,dev,and dev tanks,reloaded software NO LUCK .Xerox then after 3 Months changed the machine .Never found the fault.
    I think you may have been experiencing the same issue I am having. I was getting excited about finding a solution, that is until I got to the part about replacing the machine. As of today the machine is running. Replacing the MCU will get it working for a few weeks but it is going to fail again. This has been going on for months now. I have a replacement machine ready for when it does. I was really hoping to avoid replacing the machine. All in all that may be my only fix for this customer.