Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Question trouble with workcentre m35

hello. A customer of ours has an old Xerox workcentre m35 that they have been using. One day it starts jamming like crazy. The next thing they remember is that the LCD says if problem presists call for service. They told me they broke the fuser release when they unjammed it the last time. I have ordered that part as well as new upper and lower fuser rollers because they are in pretty bad shape. The copier would not turn off not do anything when I got there...just the same communication error...turn off copier message and if it persists call for service. I checked all the connections and all but everything is plugged in as far as i can tell. I unplugged the machine due to the fact it wouldnt turn off, checked e3verything again and plugged it back in. It came on and seemed to start to boot up and then went to a screen saying to wait for power turn off screen before turning off the power. Never went any farther...so I left it like that and decided to ask for some help since we dont normally work on xerox and were just doing the customer a favor. ANyone have any ideas? Also I do not have a service manual so if someone else could help me out and email me one id appriciate it.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    trouble with workcentre m35

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com