Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Pws, edoc, xerox genuine parts, www.xeroxparts.co.uk, i can offer it all

I am able to offer PWS, Edocs, services manuals on nearly all new and old Xerox copier models. I already distribute parts worldwide from Uk, dealing with Africa, USA, Europe, Baltics, Eastern Europe, anything you require i can supply.
    DC700, DC5000, DC250, DC3535, DC12, DC2060/6060/5252/8000, Colorqube, Phaser and workcentre models, please ask, we can make good trade and business and you can buy all your parts through me. visit. Xeroxparts.co.uk Parts, Toner, Xerox Service of Xerox Copiers for contact details etc..

Technician
    I have tried to contact you jugghers by pm
    I want to take up your offer above
    URGENT

Cheers

hai friend,

i am interested to deal with spares and consumables for xerox docucolor250, 5000, wcp32. my id eurekawins@gmail.com

Barbas

Re: Pws, edoc, xerox genuine parts, www.xeroxparts.co.uk, i can offer it all

Quote Originally Posted by jugghers View Post
    I am able to offer PWS, Edocs, services manuals on nearly all new and old Xerox copier models. I already distribute parts worldwide from Uk, dealing with Africa, USA, Europe, Baltics, Eastern Europe, anything you require i can supply.
    DC700, DC5000, DC250, DC3535, DC12, DC2060/6060/5252/8000, Colorqube, Phaser and workcentre models, please ask, we can make good trade and business and you can buy all your parts through me. visit. Xeroxparts.co.uk Parts, Toner, Xerox Service of Xerox Copiers for contact details etc..
    Have a good day.
    I am interesting for PWS,EDOCS for xerox 7232/7242 mfp.My email is:katsirisl@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance
    Loukas.