Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

help with Xerox copier

i wanna Xerox copier can give me this requirement's i can send printing file with password and when i print the file on the copier i have to enter the same password and no one can delete it the file from the copier and i want to have printed log contain the files that printed land that log contain file name and time the files send to the copier time the file printed and name of the computer send that file number of paper of the file and number of copies and it's okay if that more than one log hope can someone help me

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Usama,
    in xerox alomst all models have this option ''secure printing " . you can find this option in driver.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    i know it's secure printing my question i have this option on canon but when u send the order u can go to the machine and delete it without inter the password anyone can remove the order from the machine which is stupid thing in canon i think it's the same in xerox or not ?
    and i wanna printing log contain when the order send and when the order printed and number of copies and number of paper's and order name and computer name printed that order if that is available please tell me the machine model and i will search for it on market .

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Xerox Document Management, Digital Printing Equipment, Business Process Outsourcing all latest 35.ppm have this option

Kind regards,

Artphil