Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

xerox 4595

does anyone have 4595 machine software , firmware

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: xerox 4595

yes i have pm me at ktxerox@gmail.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

could you help me out with a 10-330 fault. ive replaced the fuser motor, pressure roller and the heat roller. ive been playing with the nip adjustment but i will intermitently fault out. any thoughts?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djwhoo View Post
    could you help me out with a 10-330 fault. ive replaced the fuser motor, pressure roller and the heat roller. ive been playing with the nip adjustment but i will intermitently fault out. any thoughts?
    You have already replaced the defective product; Fuser Motor. As error code 10-330 indicates Fuser Motor Rotation Failure.
    I would suggest replacing the MCU PWB as you seem to still have to problem after replacing the Fuser Motor. MCU PWB Part# 960K17980

Hope This Helps

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Exok's Avatar

Did you replace the fuser drive motor or the whole drive assembly? I've had worn bearing in the drive assembly cause fuser drive malfunctions. I've also seen the pin in one of the drive shafts in the drive assembly snap in half. (very hard to detect this while still installed) This will cause a problem off and on. If the "half pin" shifts to center itself on the shaft it can not turn the drive coupling. If the pin moves to one side or the other it then can turn the coupling.

Does your machine have the cleaning blade assembly installed under the press roller? I've seen these blades get caked up with toner gunk enough that it slows down the fusing unit tripping the 10-330 code.

Did your replacement fuser rollers come with bearings? If not, replace the bearings.