I installed a used 2060 in my shop (1.5m impressions), and have been working on getting it operational for several months. The images it produces are superior, and everything works, except I get repeated paper jams regardless of which source tray I use. The problem always occurs in the 7a, 7b, 3a area, depending on which tray was selected for the source, but it can also print for 200 or 300 pages without a problem, or it can jam on every page. When the condition occurs that causes the jam, there is a very distinct buzzing sound, coming from somewhere in the paper supply module, ie. the one containing the three trays, then everything stops, and you can remove the undamaged page, then hit resume, and it may print or halt again. When it stops, it is always after hearing the loud buzz sound. I have gone through the RAPS and the error messages, I have run the timing routine (but it jams doing that too) but nothing suggest itself. I am guessing that somewhere out there is a Xerox guy that upon hearing that very distinctive 'Buzz' might say, "hey its just the L3z-5 fram-o-stat". So if there is such a knowledgeable person, I would appreciate your help. My alternative is to tear down the paper supply module and go from there. Thanks, Jim