Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    hobey

Workcentre 7665 Error code 03.347.00

We had a lengthy power outage and upon return of power we got this on our Xerox Workcentre 7665:
    Error code 03.347.00
    “Some network services involving TCP/IP are not available. Notify your system administrator.”

I'd like some advice on what to do. I am not able to find what the code number signifies. The machine makes copies fine and users can print to it, but when users try to scan, this is the error code/explanation that comes up in the display.
    Thanks for any info and help. Appreciated!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Workcentre 7665 Error code 03.347.00

Re: Workcentre 7665 Error code 03.347.00

Error mean the UI can't comunicate with Copier Control Module but also there are another error codes not displayed. You can see all error code with PWS. Because the scanning function dont work I think is a problem of comunication between net controller and UI but this depends by firmware version the machine have. May be a net controller software corruption.
    Post here an report configuration from machine.
    Will be great if you have an old configuration report before the machine came in error.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

the way forwad is to get a service engineer with a pws and network controller software so that he can do software installation.

hobey

Thank you both. The users didn't want to wait for operations to figure it out so they called in a tech. I do not know what he did, but he fixed it and it is working now. Thank you for your responses. I appreciate it.
    ~Hobey