Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Alan Aya

Document Centre 286, Duplex not printing

Hi there, my DC286 doesn't print duplex but when copy, it is oK. When i send about 128 pages from my PC, it doesn't print, when i check in the printer properties it show " printer busy or Error". Is there any steps i missed? Also the machine is with FAX board but i don't see the FAX button on the operation panel. How do i bring up the FAX so that is appear in the operation panel?

Any guide will be appreciated.

Thank you
    Alan Aya

Technician

Re: Document Centre 286, Duplex not printing

Check the settings in the properties driver - configuration - installed options - select a duplex

Alan Aya

Quote Originally Posted by stanley82 View Post
    Check the settings in the properties driver - configuration - installed options - select a duplex
    Hi Stanley,
    Its me again, I have tried PCL and PostScript Driver as well but still the same thing happen, it just wouldn't print double side.
    Do the memory had anything to do with this because the machine is having 512MB of memory only? Like in the Ricoh, you have to increase the memory to do the duplex. Does this applied to the Xerox copier?

Thank you
    Alan Aya

Technician

Chek in printer driver is enable duplex. What happend if You click in the propertis - configuration - get information for printer?

Alan Aya

Quote Originally Posted by stanley82 View Post
    Chek in printer driver is enable duplex. What happend if You click in the propertis - configuration - get information for printer?
    Yes i have click the 2 sided > flip on long edge but it just wouldn't print. When i open the print queue, there was this message "Printer Busy or Error ".
    Is there anything i would have missed?

Technician

What is a error code?

Alan Aya

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Aya View Post
    Yes i have click the 2 sided > flip on long edge but it just wouldn't print. When i open the print queue, there was this message "Printer Busy or Error ".
    Is there anything i would have missed?
    Hi there, manage to solve the problem. It is because of the setting of LPD spool in the Print Mode was set to Memory : 1.00 MB instead of Hard Disk.

Scan0003.jpg

Found out this when compare the System Settings List with another machine.